Turkey Fryer Remote Thermometer
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Wirelessly monitor the temperature of your turkey fryer from up to 150 feet away
- Transmitter features long probe, extends 12 inches deep into hot oil
- Programmable receiver sounds alert if oil gets too hot or cool
- Displays actual oil temperature, average oil temperature and cooking time
- Each unit is powered by 2 AAA batteries (included)
Top Customer Reviews
The cons are that it is slippery and easy to drop. The on/off toggle switch on mine could not be slid to on using my fingers and I had to resort to using a pin to push it from the base of the switch.
Dec. 31, 2009. Used for the first time on Christmas. Awesome. This is the thermometer you want to use when weather is nasty. Nice to monitor oil temp when you are indoors and not constantly having to go outside. Worked like a charm. Easy to use and if it holds up, I will buy another one. I also bought standard thermostat as a backup from Lowes in case I ever have need one.
Other than that it is fine -- the temp updates in a timely manner, it seems to be very accurate and the distance between sensor and remote was fine.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This is the best thermometer I've purchased. I like the long probe as I use it in my home brewery. It is very accurate.Published on November 10, 2013 by Kat
When I opened the box, the thermometer was already oily. It was missing the clip for the side of the fryer. Read morePublished on July 12, 2013 by gmo