Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Look Park Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

Package Quantity: 1|Style Name: white|Change
Price:$6.98+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on March 14, 2013
What was I expecting for the price? A cap that would go on straight at least. The flask itself is fine. but I noticed the threads on the cap seemed really sharp and not well machined. It takes a lot of effort to get the cap back on straight without cross threading the thing. Once on,I guess it's OK. I thought it might be easier to get the cap on straight if I could bend the arm holding the cap so it was at a bit of an angle. But the arm that holds the cap is plastic - really cheaply attached to the flask. It probably won't last long. I really wish I could find a quality flask of this size. This one is kind of junkie.

UPDATE: So after having this flask and using it on several long weekend trips, I find it serves its function well enough. I cleaned up the threads on the cap with some emery cloth and steel wool and that really helped the cross threading problem. As for the cap flap, it's still there and has not broke yet. 18oz is perfect for a two night trip when you know you'll be having "more than one." So I bumped up my rating by one star. For the price the rating would be much higher, but I'm just looking at overall design & workmanship.

UPDATE 2: Well I had to pop up my rating by one star because honestly, this flask is doing the job splendidly. No leaks, cap holder still functioning, no cross threading problems at all anymore. I've packed this thing for many trips from camping to hotels and it just works. I even bought two more for friends and they are happy. So for the money you can't go wrong.
22 comments| 50 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 31, 2012
This flask really holds on to alcohol, and when I'm ready to drink it, it just pours right out. It's also every bit of 18oz, don't worry about that. If you're in the market for an 18oz flask, then this is an 18oz flask.
on December 8, 2011
This great addition to my flask collection arrived quickly with free shipping. GREAT price, sturdy construction, and it stands up without wiggling on the bar (couldn't say the same about the last flask I purchased). Nice BIG mouth that pours without sputtering and can use a normal-sized funnel (or a careful pour). Might just buy a couple more of these!
on December 5, 2011
Excellent purchase and the price was the best, I was looking for a steel flask of this size since a year ago but the prices always was around 20 bucks...I paid less than $7 and including in the shipment another purchase the S&H was almost free.
on March 12, 2014
What else could you ask for? I got a really nice engraved flask for Valentines day and took it skiing with me. When using it on the slopes I realized that the lid was not attached to the flask. I didn't drop it but I could easily see it happening. I replaced it with this flask, no worries about dropping the lid, it screws off and hinges out of the way but never detaches....
on November 25, 2013
Would have given it a higher rating but the threading is not quit crisp enough so it can take a few tries to screw on the lid. Also the seal at the top was nothing more that a piece of paper. Should have been like a silicon gasket type. Probably will get one from a coke lid and glue it in to get a better water (ahem) seal.
on September 4, 2014
Very big size. Love it. Not one you could carry in your pocket. I don't remember if it was this product or another that people kept complaining that it leaked but it doesn't. I toke a chance. Its perfect to take a big amount from home and have a few shots with some buds.
on February 19, 2013
What you see is what you get. Made in China. The manufacturing process left a few burrs in the threads of the cap, as well as inside the flask itself, that I had to remove before using, as I'm not fond of ingesting metal debris with my beverages. The construction feels a little cheap i.e. I dont expect the spot weld at the cap hinge to last long. Not bad for the price, but I would've paid a bit more for higher quality, had there been one for sale.
on September 20, 2011
This thing is bigger than I thought it would be! It's wonderful! Snugly fits into my back pocket, and it gets the job done! :P
on March 31, 2014
I used this item a total of 4 times with good results. I never left liquor in the flask for more than 18 hours and always washed and allowed it to dry upside down after each use. When I filled it yesterday, it leaked out the bottom at a steady drip. It is of no value. Poorly made and a complete waste of money. It has been sent to the recycler. Do Not Buy This Item!