5.0 out of 5 stars great!
I love it so much I will get more for my sister.

The price is so goood
Published on May 12, 2007 by JOANN

1.0 out of 5 stars Should read, PARTIAL genuine leather shoulder bag...
Only the body of the bag is leather, everything else is made out of the cheapest looking plastic ever. Definitely not worth the money they are charging.
Published on September 20, 2007 by Jennifer

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Should read, PARTIAL genuine leather shoulder bag..., September 20, 2007

1.0 out of 5 stars Looks good, but doesn't last!, September 2, 2008
Neisy (Greeley, CO United States) - See all my reviews
Embassy Ladies Leather Shoulder Bag

I really loved the bag when I first got it.
After 3 weeks one of the Heart conches broke off and after a month of use the shoulder straps ripped.
The main body of the bag is nice, but the straps make it a huge disappointment.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not so great..., July 1, 2011
This review is from: Maxam Brand Saddle Handbag W/ Heart Accents ,Black,one size
I immediately did not like the quality of the bag when I first recieved the package. It is not very durable and I am unhappy with the results.

1.0 out of 5 stars saddle handbag, May 16, 2011
I was not impressed. The clasp was torn from the purse. The bag had 2 holes in it where the clasp was hooked to the actual bag. The actual bag was made of thin material.

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible!, February 13, 2011
This product looks so pretty in the picture but looks so fake in person! i would be so embarressed if anyone actually saw me wearing this. NOT WORTH A PENNY!

1.0 out of 5 stars its cheaply made, November 6, 2011
its so cheaply made its not worth 5 bucks,the leather was scrapped up and just not what i expected from this web site

2.0 out of 5 stars to me, the picture is deceptive and not in a good way, July 16, 2010
I know this bag was only 12 bucks but I ordered another Embassy bag at the same time as this one and that bag was only 3 dollars higher but much better qualtiy. This bag is going back, even for 12 bucks this bag is horrible. The plastic trim on this bag is the lowest grain of plastic I have ever seen, it looks like the plastic that you use for children's Dollar store toys, YUK! The picture is deceptively large,the bag is very small. I would not give this bag to a tween for her first handbag, I would be embarrassed. Everthing about this bag except the leather portion which is there but all the other pieces and areas of the bag are so bad that I could not even consider the postive of the leather. No way, sending back!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap, May 13, 2013
Ms Rita (Griffith IN) - See all my reviews
It's not worth a buck. The purse began falling apart the second day I used it. Everything in it was light. Off went the buckles and snaps. Then the strap started to rip off. Honestly, I only had a wallet with less thana buck change, because I avoid carrying cash, a checkbook, a pack of gum, some lipstick and eyepencil and my set of keys. It litterally fell apert on it's own! The only thing I liked about it was the design.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not happy, February 26, 2013
I was not happy with this product. It starting falling apart the day I got it. Not happy at all. It disgusts me that a business can sell such garbage

1.0 out of 5 stars Hated it gave it away, January 8, 2013
Could not adjust the straps to make difference purse styes etc, did not meet the exceptions product cute nut cheep

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›