Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Price:$12.99+ Free shipping

on September 21, 2010
I had a fairly large size salmon in the freezer, it was hard as a rock,i was able to manually cut it into four piecies in about 15 minutes.
on June 13, 2014
I don't 'hate' this knife...I just think it's a bit too flimsy and doesn't cut through frozen food that well. I'm almost afraid to use it because I have to apply too much pressure. I bought it to be able to cut through Stouffers family size frozen Lasagna....no way! Sorry, I can't recommend this knife.
on April 28, 2015
This is a handy piece of kitchen equipment. While it isn't as heavy as the last one I found, it does work A-OK. It cuts through frozen chubs of ground meat and veggies/fruits just fine. Takes a bit of effort but it works well. It is less useful on large pieces of frozen meats since the blade is not heavy and is a bit flexible. But it works with a bit of effort. The handle is really not two sided; the blade is, but the handle isn't. You can make it work and the end of it had a large enough guard to keep your hand from slipping onto the really sharp jagged edge. All in all, for the price it is a useful kitchen tool.
on October 11, 2012
The knife worked well. The blade remained firm with little flexibility and both blades cut frozen meat well. The only negative feature was the uncomfortable handle when flipping the knife over to use the coarse blade. The knife was then very hard to control.
on December 26, 2012
I needed a saw occasionally to cut frozen meat but didn't want to spend a lot of money for a seldomly used utensil. I was skeptical of this saw because it was so cheap (less than $4) but figured not much would be lost if it didn't work. Was I surprised! I've only had it a short time and have used it only twice thus far but the results have been phenominal. The first useage was to divide a three pound package of frozen hamburger meat. Using the rough tooth side of the blade, it went right through it, including the tough wrapper, in just two or three minutes. My next venture was to saw a 1" thick porterhouse steak into two 1/2" thick slabs. It wasn't frozen, so I used the serrated edge and it went through it "like hot butter" in less than a minute. I would definitely recommend this saw as a fantastic addition to everyone's stock of kitchen utensils.
on September 18, 2013
Pretty lousy knife. I like the tongs at the end for poking things but that is about where the fun stops. Each side is a hassle to work with and not very efficient. Handle is too light and cheap feeling. Would not recommend.
on July 25, 2015
It works reasonably well on bread and a few other things. But it really doesn't "saw", it slices. To really be able to cut through a pound of frozen hamburger, for example, it has to be able to saw which mean it is going to create some "sawdust."
on February 1, 2010
This knife works great - does just what it says it will: cuts frozen food and cuts thru that annoying plastic packaging that so many items come in. I'd definitely recommend it.
on May 27, 2016
Well, it can't cut _my_ frozen food with it! Tried it on a 3lb. valu-pak of ground beef and not only wouldn't it cut through, the thin, flimsy blade felt like it was going to snap. I wouldn't recommend this just for safety sake alone!
on April 24, 2014
Very flimsy. Not worth paying to return it. Just wanted to be able to cut a pan of Michaelangelo's frozen eggplant parm into three servings without defrosting. Couldn't do it. Maybe I'm doing something wrong, or misunderstood the performance purposes. C'est la vie!