5.0 out of 5 stars I love it and
I love this bag because I needed a small bag to carry my gym items in since the majority of bags were either too big,flimsy, or both.

Published on February 15, 2011 by Amazon Customer #1.

2.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful but deadly
This bag arrived in a timely fashion and looks great.

When I opened the package there was a very strong odor. It smelled like rotting potato peals. It smelled up my entire one bedroom apartment. I tried sprays, cleaners, and airing out the bag. Nothing worked. I even tried packing the bag for a couple of days in a plastic bag in which I poured a whole box...
Published on June 7, 2010 by Ricky J. Pace

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it and, February 15, 2011
This review is from: Goson® Genuine Patch Leather Duffel tote Bag (Kitchen)

The bag is quite roomy and the bag stands up which makes packing it easier. It has an adjustable shoulder strap along with the carry handles. It also has a total of 6 compartments, ie, the large main compartment, three zippered compartments on each end of the bag, and two zippered pockets along the front of the bag. There are no zippers inside the main compartment.

I can fit my shoes/workout pants/shirt/sports bra/headphones/water bottle/towels/shampoo/conditioner/small purse and deodorant in this bag. I've also used it as an overnight bag and a carry-on bag. This is a strong and sturdy bag.

Yes, the bag has an odor but that wasn't a reason to give it a low rating especially since I permanently got rid of the tanning leather odor by putting mine in a plastic bag with crumpled-up newspaper for five days. I also sprayed the newspaper with vinegar. That really helped a lot and I'm purchasing a second one because my husband wants one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Huge bag!, February 5, 2012
This review is from: Goson® Genuine Patch Leather Duffel tote Bag (Kitchen)
I bought this because I thought it was more "diaper bag" sized than duffel bag sized. It's very durable and arrived quickly, we have had it for about 4 months now and it's still in amazing condition.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Bag !!, October 25, 2010
This review is from: Goson® Genuine Patch Leather Duffel tote Bag (Kitchen)
Yes, they do smell. Smelled like any tanned leather product. I aired it out for a couple of days and it was OK after that. Just a faint smell. Construction is good. Could have been just a little bigger but it does hold what I wanted to put in it.
Worth the money for sure and much sturdier than the vinyl bags.

5.0 out of 5 stars the just right bag, September 28, 2011
This review is from: Goson® Genuine Patch Leather Duffel tote Bag (Kitchen)
I was looking for a bigger bag to carry some radio equipment...this bag ended up being just right...there are 2 side pockets one large front pocket and 2 little and 1 medium side pockets plus the big area...evrything fit in the bag and the shoulder strap is adjustable or use the handles..its easy to carry. As always with any leather product you have that new aroma but after a couple of days its gone...the price was what attracted me to the bag...an excellant value for a leather bag

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than expected! I can't believe it is this good for the price!!, March 13, 2012
This review is from: Goson® Genuine Patch Leather Duffel tote Bag (Kitchen)
This bag is perfect for my needs. It is strong and very well made. Others have complained of the leather smell. Yes it is there like new car smell but it goes away after a few uses. The sewn together leather patches look very nice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Pleased With It, January 15, 2013
This review is from: Goson® Genuine Patch Leather Duffel tote Bag (Kitchen)
I have been using a backpack to carry books,notebooks,etc. for several years, and wanted to upgrade to something more stylish.Went online to find a nice black leather bag.One criteria was that it not be too big.It's not for clothes, or a piece of luggage, but personal stuff I like to carry with me during the day.I would say this is a perfect bag.Enough room for a big notebook,manila folders,books.Then there are the big zippered pockets on the sides,a tall water bottle goes in one, my phone and headphone chargers in the other.Plus two smaller zippered pockets on the front, and a third on the left side.So it looks good, and is very functional. And the Maxam vendor price of $19.85 is extraordinary, since some bags can cost several hundred dollars. Some reviewers have mentioned an odor, it does smell like leather, other than that, it wasn't strong or offensive, I could use it right away.One tiny criticism is that it's boxy appearance it a little purse like,since I'm straight,not looking for that,but mostly it looks like a smaller duffel bag, not a purse.So I highly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars No smell here....!, March 2, 2012
Vivid Vivka (Los Angeles, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Goson® Genuine Patch Leather Duffel tote Bag (Kitchen)
Got the bag and its perfect for what I needed it for.

No strong smell, tho slightly smaller than what i was expecting.

Fabulous and very attractive looking. Thinking about getting another!

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a great bag., May 19, 2013
This review is from: Goson® Genuine Patch Leather Duffel tote Bag (Kitchen)
This is a great bag and it was a very good price. I was just the correct size for a carry on bag at the airport. It is also a very expensive looking bag and very good quality. I would recommend this bag to everyone .

5.0 out of 5 stars Leather Duffle Bag, May 16, 2011
This review is from: Goson® Genuine Patch Leather Duffel tote Bag (Kitchen)
I couldn't be happier with this bag. It is EXACTLY what I was looking for. My husband was given this bag by a coach from a basketball team and he loved it. He used is it for years and years daily as his work out bag. But like anything, it started to show sign of wear. I was so trilled to find it on the Internet. Customer service was great. A terrific bag for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent bag, amazing price, September 14, 2012
This review is from: Goson® Genuine Patch Leather Duffel tote Bag (Kitchen)
I couldn't believe I was getting a bag of this quality for such a reasonable price. It's perfect for flying because it fits right under the seat yet holds so much. The main pocket is a large size and the end pockets are useful, not just decorative. Very rich looking. It collapses nicely for storage. The smell I read about is the smell of leather and soon disipates.

Maxam 18" Leather Tote Barrel Bag