Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

on August 9, 2014
I bought this as a joke-gift, and it went over really well. I read a couple reviews that said the shot glasses are smaller than standard, and I agree they do seem slightly smaller, but I think it works well for the purpose of actually playing the game.

My only problem, and the reason I gave it four instead of five stars, is that the white lines on the board itself are very light and difficult to see unless you are playing on a dark surface (we have a light pine-colored table). This does not really effect game play though, since it's just tic-tac-toe you could probably guess where to place your glass even if there were no lines.
on July 26, 2013
I bought this for my friend's 21st birthday.

He opened it and really liked it! I was also impressed by the quality. Everything was glass, so I'm glad nothing broke in the process of delivery. Shipping came in two days because I had Amazon Prime shipping. I would buy this again!
on April 10, 2016
I purchased this drinking game for my husband and I to play when we get bored or on date night. My husband kicked my ass several times. I swear I took about 10 shots in 10 minutes. I now know I'm no good at tic tac toe when it comes to my husband.
on January 2, 2016
I bought this as a gift for my uncle. They are always entertaining. This is a real fun game while enjoying a night of drinking. The board is made of thick high quality glass. The shot glasses either have a X or O to play tic tac toe.
on January 8, 2016
Bought this as a gift for My husband for christmas. He really loved it. The game is amd of glass and is of good quality. The only down side is the shot glasses are a bit smaller than actual shot glasses but we didnt mind because he is not really a shot drinker. Over all its worth the money.
on September 24, 2013
They are half shots. They came in without a single scratch or chip! I bought it as a gift and I would recommend.
on November 20, 2011
still havent actually played the game yet. realized it was a waste of money. but I have taken shots out of the glasses. if you want to drink but not too much, good way to keep control is using these half shots. unless of course yu just drink enough to even it out witha regular shot glass. just defeats the purpose.
on June 1, 2012
The glasses themselves are nice. It comes in a sturdy box, so everything is well protected. I forgot that most tic tac toe games end in a draw..so I don't really use the set as a drinking game. But it's still a nice set of shot glasses and an interesting conversation piece.
on May 31, 2014
These bar glasses are fun. The design is lovely yet the quality of the glass is very poor. I would not buy them again although I do think the concept is good.
on April 3, 2013
not bad, but you guys can always make your own. just sayin. put x and o to your shot glasses and make a line on a paper and your good to go

See 1 answered question