4.0 out of 5 stars good case. holster is a little snug
Really nice look and feel to the rubber shell with the hard cover. I am glad the kickstand is the right angle for viewing from my side table. My only qualm keeping this from 5 stars is the snugness of fit into the holster. it is a little rough for the ease/speed needed to answer a call,but for the price it is great!
Published 11 months ago by Alexander Majeska

2.0 out of 5 stars Designed to fail...today.
I am not a hater. I like the idea of this unit: full-perimeter protection for the sensitive glass edges of the iPhone 5s, and a holster so I have a place to put the darn thing. The achilles heal on this design is along the lower edge of the front of the phone.

Published 10 months ago by BlueSkies425

2.0 out of 5 stars Designed to fail...today., January 27, 2014

Here's the skinny: A rubber boot slips over the back of the phone, giving you all-edge protection. Then a rigid plastic sitffener slips on the back, keeping the rubber boot tightly secured. So far so good. Except, when you slip the phone into the holster (also not a shabby design in itself), the thin rubber edge along the front bottom of the phone drags on the way in, and on the way out. The result is a torn 2" flap of thin rubber and the need to snip it off. Thus, the entire lower edge of the front of the phone is now exposed.

I know, what do I want for 8 bucks and free shipping?! Well, to be honest, I want my 8 bucks back.

4.0 out of 5 stars good case. holster is a little snug, January 20, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Great case for the price!, August 31, 2013
This is by far a great case for the iPhone. Given the style of the case, it may not be for all. If you do like having a thin case and holster that does not take away from the beauty of the iPhone, then you will love this case. There may be some negatives to this case if coverage and protection is your preferred option. If this is so, I would advised those to stay away. If you are careful with your device a require a nice feel and look then this is a winner. As far as the longevity of the case, I cannot comment on it since I've only had it for two days so far. The case itself is pretty nice and the kickstand feature is a plus. The kickstand however may have issues if there is continuous use due to the thinnest of the hinge. I would not consider this a downfall as I have no use for a kickstand. The holster that's included, secures the phone pretty well and doesn't seem flimsy. In the end this is a great buy. So for those that want maximum protection purchase a different item. For those that want a sleek style that doesn't take away from the thinnest of the iPhone, along with an extra feature then don't hesitate to try this item.

5.0 out of 5 stars Reliable, September 22, 2013
The product was exactly what I needed and expected. It is strong and sturdy. I wanted a phone case and holster that could protect my phone and allow me to stand it while watching a video. I am highly satisfied.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Case, August 29, 2013
I love this case. It has a nice protective cover and dual capabilities. I love the phone has a stand and a belt holster.

1.0 out of 5 stars This case DOES NOT fit the iPhone 5S., March 28, 2014
Before ordering this case, I've had a nearly identical case on my iPhone 5 for nearly two years. It liked it a lot, and was hoping this case would provide a similar fit. I was wrong.

This case simply does not properly fit the iPhone 5S. The 5S is very-slightly different sized from the iPhone 5, and the case does not fit around the phone edges to protect the phone. Not sure what could be changed, but it certainly is not sufficient for them to sell this case as a proper fit for both phones. (Note: to verify the difference I installed this case on an iPhone 5, and it fit perfectly)

TLDR: not for iPhone 5S. Doesn't fit.

4.0 out of 5 stars low profile, March 13, 2014
the design and style is sleek and low profile. the one thing i don like is when retriving the phone from the clip the rubber around the face of the phone sticks and pulls out. Once off the clip you have to pull the rubber case back in place

4.0 out of 5 stars Performed as expected, March 10, 2014
I purchased this case/holster to use when walking/exercising. It holds the phone securely, while allowing me to access the screen when needed. It also nicely accommodates the headphone jack and the phone volume controls.

2.0 out of 5 stars Looks elsewhere for an iPhone case, November 18, 2013
I got talked into buying this as part of an accessory pack when I recently purchased my new iPhone 5S. The sales representative said he had the same version of this one for his Droid and raved how great of a case it was and how helpful the stand is. Well what works for the Droid - which is a lot more hearty with its gorilla glass and bulkier casing - does not work for the iPhone version. The iPhone definitely needs a more substantial case than what this can provide. I simply purchased it because it was $5 and I didn't have the time to go looking for a better case. Rest assured I will be getting a better one very soon.

Pros:
- Very thin case - adds almost no bulk to the phone
- Comes with bulit-in stand that allows phone to be place horizontally or vertically
- Comes with a separate belt clip that you can clip on and off

Cons:
- Very flimsy case that offers no support, shock absorption, cushioning, etc. It will only protect the sides and back of the phone from scratches and that's it. Don't expect this case to protect your phone from any kind of fall.
- Stand is also very flimsy - must be very careful or you would definitely break it, especially if locking it in the vertical position.
- Case cannot be quickly clipped in and out of the belt clip.
- The hard plastic raised edges along the screen feel very uncomfortable when I am talking on the phone for even a short amount of time. If I have the chance I put everyone on speaker phone just to avoid this. Also the edges tend to move up and down on the sides slightly but regularly, which I can imagine over time would scratch and wear down the sides of the phone.
- It is, in my opinion, quite ugly, especially with the iPhone's aesthetics. The case is also textured, which I would have thought would give me a better grip but it is still pretty slippery.

Conclusion: You get what you pay for. It was probably worth the $5 I paid for this temporary case but not more. And if you are willing to shell out the money for an iPhone then I would highly suggest spending a little extra to make sure it is safe because I do not believe this will cut it. I will be taking my own advice by the weekend.

3.0 out of 5 stars Can not charge while in holster, January 23, 2014
Must take out of holster to charge which for me can cause me to loose track of the other part.