5.0 out of 5 stars WYSIWYG
WHAT YOU SEE IS WHAT YOU GET!!
I received this item well in time and was able to backup all my data without any problems.
Not a bad deal at all. If you are looking for a DVD-R blank media just to take normat backups at home like storing pics, movies, etc., this product will suit you well.
Published on October 17, 2010 by Krish

1.0 out of 5 stars Garbage
Before you look at the price check again. There is no return for this item even on Amazon because it's sold as add on item.
Discs just don't work. Spend few more dollars and get less crappy ones. Even buying other brands are hit and miss. But Maxell is completely unusable. All the discs that came didn't work. I thought it was my DVD drive but it wasn't.
Published 13 months ago by Anin

5.0 out of 5 stars WYSIWYG, October 17, 2010
This review is from: Maxell 16X Write-once DVD-R Spindle - 15 Pack (638006) (Electronics)
WHAT YOU SEE IS WHAT YOU GET!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, January 3, 2013
they did what they are supposed to do. none were defective. Not really sure how to review a blank dvd haha

5.0 out of 5 stars No Complaints, June 25, 2013
ABC "Consumerized" (LV, Nevada United States) - See all my reviews
I don't burn too many DVDs anymore, so I wanted a smaller pack of decent quality discs. These are great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Its good for the money, August 12, 2013
John Lonappan (Missouri,USA - India) - See all my reviews
So far no issues - I have used three ..good for the money I spend. Seems to be worthy ..

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product read review, October 9, 2013
These disks can only be written to and they are "DATA" disks. A word of warning they are only "DATA" disks. They worked just fine for me for what I was using them for. I was copying mp3 music on to them. But It doesn't copy it in music form it copies it in mp3 data form and will only copy it in data form.

5.0 out of 5 stars They are all right for discs., October 17, 2013
I got these to burn the repair and system discs for a new laptop computer. They worked well for that purpose.

5.0 out of 5 stars works as advertised, September 26, 2013
this may have been old it open package, but it does what it suppose to do. Used to back up my new laptop. it only took 5 disks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best deal on DVDs, August 9, 2012
Jeff M (San Diego, CA) - See all my reviews
I just bought a new lappy and needed to back up Windows (darn you Microsoft). I rarely need blank DVDs, so this is just the right amount to have a few left over for any other projects.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality and excellent price!, February 20, 2014
I have been using Maxell exclusively after trying Memorex (too many defective discs from them) and other brands. The failure rate is very low, perhaps 1 in a hundred or so. Amazon seems to be the only place to purchase them as most stores only carry Memorex or Verbatim these days. I am never disappointed with the quality of disks or the packaging. I've only had one case with a broken spindle, but I don't use it for storage, so that's not a problem. I will continue to purchase this brand above all others.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well they work! So that is all you can expect!, October 10, 2013
Good DVD, nothing special. Makes clear copies. So cost per DVD is what I went with. So I had good results with the lowest cost per DVD. Thanks Maxell!