Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Blake Shelton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation SnS

Size: 1.8x5.25x5.25|Change

on October 17, 2010
WHAT YOU SEE IS WHAT YOU GET!!
I received this item well in time and was able to backup all my data without any problems.
Not a bad deal at all. If you are looking for a DVD-R blank media just to take normat backups at home like storing pics, movies, etc., this product will suit you well.
on January 3, 2013
they did what they are supposed to do. none were defective. Not really sure how to review a blank dvd haha
on February 20, 2014
I have been using Maxell exclusively after trying Memorex (too many defective discs from them) and other brands. The failure rate is very low, perhaps 1 in a hundred or so. Amazon seems to be the only place to purchase them as most stores only carry Memorex or Verbatim these days. I am never disappointed with the quality of disks or the packaging. I've only had one case with a broken spindle, but I don't use it for storage, so that's not a problem. I will continue to purchase this brand above all others.
on April 11, 2016
These are a nicely priced set of DVD-Rs. I was needing some to make some photo CDs for customers but did not want to purchase a huge pack of them when I only needed 12. This 15 set pack was perfect for that need. It was shipped well and none of them were broken. They were easy to write to and I had no issues delivering content on any of these. very nice set of blank DVDs. I have used maxwell brand for years now without problems and these are no exception to that.
on April 23, 2016
Needed some DVD-Rs in a pinch and Maxell had the best prices and was a known name. I have to say the discs burned quite quickly however for the first time in 5 years I got 3 coasters through the process. Hard to say if it was a bad disc or simply operator error, the successful disks work without a hitch.

Despite the couple failures, I would easily buy these again when I need more DVDs.
on October 18, 2015
One in four discs is unusable. Fortunately I was able to finish my project because I only needed two discs, but going through eight discs to finally arrive at the second good one was just too much. The problem may stem from the fact that the recordable inner layer is so thin you can actually read through it if you hold everything up to a bright light. With an effective cost four times greater than the posted price, I absolutely cannot recommend this product.
on December 1, 2015
I burned a couple movies as soon as I got them and they work great. I have received these DVD-R disks from a different company (brand) but they just didn't seem to work. Not sure why. I normally use a different brand than this because of that past experience so I was a little wary. The brand that didn't work was also a very recognizable name. Maxell is awesome. Now I wish I had bought the larger pack.
on October 17, 2013
I got these to burn the repair and system discs for a new laptop computer. They worked well for that purpose.
on June 25, 2013
I don't burn too many DVDs anymore, so I wanted a smaller pack of decent quality discs. These are great.
VINE VOICEon March 19, 2015
I"m a photographer and I burn at least one DVD of everything that I shoot. I've had too many drives crap out on me to trust drives as the ultimate backup: trust me, back up everything to dvd. It may be a pain to reload hundreds of dvds if your drives crash, but at least you'll have your photos. I probably should put more of my work in the cloud, but I just don't the time to figure that out and keep it organized. If you shoot a lot there are cd organizational utilities you can buy that will manage all of your dvd/digital assets and if you're not great at organizing your discs, that is probably a worthwhile idea, too.

I've found Maxell discs to be very reliable and I've used hundreds, both in my photo studio and to record the radio shows that I do (I do a show on a noncommercial FM station). I don't normally buy discs in such small quantities, but 15-packs are handy for travel.