Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Stephen Kellogg All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Lisa Loeb AMO Shop Now Sale

Size: 1.8x5.25x5.25Change

on October 17, 2010
WHAT YOU SEE IS WHAT YOU GET!!
I received this item well in time and was able to backup all my data without any problems.
Not a bad deal at all. If you are looking for a DVD-R blank media just to take normat backups at home like storing pics, movies, etc., this product will suit you well.
on January 3, 2013
they did what they are supposed to do. none were defective. Not really sure how to review a blank dvd haha
on October 17, 2013
I got these to burn the repair and system discs for a new laptop computer. They worked well for that purpose.
on June 25, 2013
I don't burn too many DVDs anymore, so I wanted a smaller pack of decent quality discs. These are great.
on September 26, 2013
this may have been old it open package, but it does what it suppose to do. Used to back up my new laptop. it only took 5 disks.
on August 12, 2013
So far no issues - I have used three ..good for the money I spend. Seems to be worthy ..
on October 18, 2015
One in four discs is unusable. Fortunately I was able to finish my project because I only needed two discs, but going through eight discs to finally arrive at the second good one was just too much. The problem may stem from the fact that the recordable inner layer is so thin you can actually read through it if you hold everything up to a bright light. With an effective cost four times greater than the posted price, I absolutely cannot recommend this product.
on March 21, 2014
I tried burning software with these and it seems to be a pattern that 1 out of 3 is actually burnable. Will not buy again - junk!!
on August 9, 2012
I just bought a new lappy and needed to back up Windows (darn you Microsoft). I rarely need blank DVDs, so this is just the right amount to have a few left over for any other projects.
on February 20, 2014
I have been using Maxell exclusively after trying Memorex (too many defective discs from them) and other brands. The failure rate is very low, perhaps 1 in a hundred or so. Amazon seems to be the only place to purchase them as most stores only carry Memorex or Verbatim these days. I am never disappointed with the quality of disks or the packaging. I've only had one case with a broken spindle, but I don't use it for storage, so that's not a problem. I will continue to purchase this brand above all others.