5.0 out of 5 stars it works
It works for what I use them for. I don't expect much of a life out of them but they do the job so far.
Published 11 months ago by Nikolai

1.0 out of 5 stars Very Very Bad
This should be rated 0 stars but I didnt have and option.

I order this from amazon and it seems to be such a bad choice.
Published on November 4, 2011 by Joy

4.0 out of 5 stars Good batteries, September 20, 2013
This review is from: Maxell 723020 LR20 2BP D Cell 2 Pack Battery (Health and Beauty)
These were the right price for what I was looking for and they are good batteries to have around the house.

5.0 out of 5 stars it works, August 20, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars 2 Pack of D size Batteries as asked for!, November 19, 2012
I purchased these batteries for a new MagLite LED flashlight that I purchased in the wake of Hurricane Sandy for the next storm. I loaded the batteries up and the flashlight roared to life. I hope these batteries will reliably power for years to come. Please note: I purchased the batteries directly from Amazon and not a third-party seller, so they were brand new and sealed (unlike as it seemed in other reviews).

5.0 out of 5 stars great price, January 2, 2012
kate (New Providence, NJ United States) - See all my reviews
price is right, arrives quickly, quality seems fine. i've been using them for cordless christmas decorations, and they last as long as other batteries.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good batteries, June 29, 2011
Kartik (ADDISON, TX, US) - See all my reviews
I bought them for my baby cradle. They are good and have come for me for 2 months which I didnt expect. I suggest them for others too

1.0 out of 5 stars Very Very Bad, November 4, 2011
This should be rated 0 stars but I didnt have and option.

I order this from amazon and it seems to be such a bad choice.
The Package was open ,the batteries were open and lying loose inside the package.The pair looked old and worn out with not a single mark in the battery mentioning manufacturing or expiry dates.This product looks like has been used and just put in some old wrapper and send to wary customers who have no idea what they are getting.I now wonder if it has not been picked from trash and send.

Quite Disgusted with the experience.Please look into the issue and try and correct it.Customers should not be swindled like this.I will correct the rating if I see any positive response in correcting the sale.

1.0 out of 5 stars IF YOU ENJOY WAITING 2 WEEKS, FOR THE BATTERIES TO POWER YOUR YOUR NEW RADIO, DO USE THIS COMPANY, January 29, 2013
THIS WAS TO BE PART OF A GIFT(TO ACCOMPANY A NEW RADIO)

WELL , THE RADIO ARRIVED 7 DAYS AGO AM STILL WAITING FOR THE BATTERIES( 14 DAYS LATER).

HAD TO BUY BATTERIES LOCALLY, TO GIVE MY GIFT ON TIME.

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rate and Discover Movies