Automotive Holiday Deals Up to 50% Off Select Books Shop Men's Athletic Shoes Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Train egg_2015 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grooming Deals Gifts Under $50 Amazon Gift Card Offer bf15 bf15 bf15 $30 Off Amazon Echo $15 Off All-New Fire Kindle Black Friday Deals Entertainment Collectibles Shop Now DOTD

on December 21, 2012
All batteries were dead on arrival. They offered to replace them if I payed postage, Why should I send them in and get a new set of dead batterys? That would cost half as much of their cost just for the postage. I will not buy these batteries again, and I recomend that other people don't ether.
33 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 6, 2009
Really inexpensive (<$2/ea. w/free shipping). Works fine so far, used it in 3 watches.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 2, 2015
Do not buy these. I bought them in Nov 2013. They were marginal voltage with mild corrosion on the negative side and I should have returned them. The watches into which they were installed stopped working a year ago. I forgot I even had 3 more batteries until looked thru my battery storage box when trying to get the Casio watches running now Oct 2015. All three remaining batteries were 0.64volts. I noted on the Maxell package "Made in Japan". That alone tells the tale of how old these batteries are. The vendor should be flogged. Shame on you, JustCalculators in Los Angeles.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse