Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro STEM

Price:$3.99+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on February 6, 2014
I've been using these for years for both personal everyday use and for gift giving. They take up less room than plastic hard case covers when storing and you can color-key by category for finding a CD/DVD easily. They cost less to mail and won't break if dropped or mishandled in shipping. I just used them to insert and protect CDs into recipe binders for gift giving. The clear face is large enough to be able to view whatever is written or printed on the CD/DVD.
on August 4, 2007
As for the other review on this product... with very little effort I was able to find the product code in a Google search. There are 50 envelopes per box.
on May 28, 2014
This review is almost identical to another set of sleeves I just purchased - I just wanted to make sure that you learn the about "add-on" savings trick like I did!

There's not much top say about media sleeves unless they are truly horrible. I learned a new trick during a recent purchase of recordable media, and that's to buy the sleeves as an add-on to your purchase.

It seems that with Amazon, if you purchase these sleeves in addition to some recordable media, they are offered at a lower cost than if you buy them alone.

Here's my review:

Pros:
1. Inexpensive - especially when you buy them as an add on to a recordable media purchase.
2. Pretty colors! - Yeah!
3. Sleeve can be written onto.

Cons:
1. Non really. It's a simple sleeve.

That's it. I hope this helps.
on February 28, 2010
What can you say.....the cd's fit nicely, they're of good quality, and they were delivered promptly. If this product is what you're looking for they're as good as any.
on July 11, 2013
Decent quality product.
Nothing special to them
The paper is not very shinny. The colors are good.
I will buy more.
on June 29, 2014
I bought these to send CD's of documentation to clients. Thought they'd be fun. Had been using Kodak brand (which only come in white), and compared with them, these sleeves are definitely of a thinner paper quality, and the plastic windows are not attached as well. Sometimes the CD will snag on the window, crinkling up and looking "used." I strive to look professional, so next time I'll go back to using Kodak sleeves, but these work well enough and are fun for the colors.
on January 18, 2014
I needed a cheap and easy way to store CDs/DVDs. This fits the bill perfectly. Perfect for color coding or just protecting. If you are looking for a heavy duty protection for CDs/DVDs this wouldn't be for you. The paper is thin and flimsy, but they work for me.
on March 4, 2015
Maxell has had these in circulation for awhile, they are pre-folded (rear flap) and have clear glassine window. Better made than other competitors and slightly thicker (than others who claim their are thick). The outer carton is not overly sturdy, but the envelopes are higher grade, affordable and do come in a variety of colors. A great investment, recommend highly.
on August 2, 2013
This works if you're trying to save money, but I prefer the all-plastic ones for quality and looks. The paper ones are a little tacky, but you can write whatever is on the CD on the outside sleeve easier.
on October 3, 2012
These were priced well. I love the multi-colors. I was able to organize my back-ups and put some bought DVD's in them where boxes were taking too much room. You can label them on the paper, see what disc are inside, and order them by color. What else can I say!? These worked out perfectly for me.