5.0 out of 5 stars A Great Value
I needed these batteries for some Honda remote head keys, I have two Hondas and 4 keys for each. I bought the first battery at Radio Shack for $5. When I saw the price on these, I thought there was a mistake. But, there wasn't. I used one already and it works fine. A great value.
Published on September 27, 2010 by Norman Koller

1.0 out of 5 stars Batteries lasted less than a month
These are terrible batteries. I needed to replace my Honda Accord fob key and the battery was dead after a month. I think these are old and expired batteries. Very disappointed.
Published 13 months ago by Victoria Chow

‹ Previous | 15 6 741 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit to my 2005 Honda Accord, June 3, 2014
myst (Carpentersville, IL) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Maxell CR1616 Lithium Coin Cell (5 Pack) (Health and Beauty)
It fits perfectly to my 2005 Honda Accord key fob.
It was cheaper to get 5 pack than purchase single battery at local shop.

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, June 1, 2014
These batteries are OK... Nothing great or horrible here... Just decent, inexpensive batteries that get the job done, but probably not with the longest battery life available...

5.0 out of 5 stars Maxell CR1616 Lithium Coin Cell (5 Pack), May 31, 2014
Maxell CR1616 Lithium Coin Cell (5 Pack) work as well as major brand names that one can get locally for less online. Though, if one does not need it right-a-way!

5.0 out of 5 stars Do it., May 29, 2014
Cheap, and more than I needed. This does its job and then some! If you're looking for this size then you're in great hands!

4.0 out of 5 stars Feedback, May 28, 2014
I was expecting a later date of expiration.

Batteries are good, so I am going to give 80 % rating.

5.0 out of 5 stars nice, May 26, 2014
great deal! perfect for changing battery for any Gameboy advance game, and they are the right size to fit. perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Replacement batteries for Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald, May 16, 2014
I bought these because I've had old GBA cartridges of Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald which all had their internal batteries run dry. The swap was simple with directions, and works great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good batteries, good price, would buy again, May 15, 2014
We've only been using these in our car remote for a few weeks, but they seem to work fine. We'll know for sure in a year.
But the price, shipping, everything went well. No problems with this vendor.

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredible value!, May 13, 2014
M. Bentley "mb" (Mansfield, OH United States) - See all my reviews
Not sure how they do it, but I'd pay more for a single battery if I went down to the local store to buy one of these! This is the only way to buy batteries! Thanks Amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works as expected, May 12, 2014
Wanted batteries for my 2 car remotes, these looked good. They are working as expected. I was worried that some/all of them might be dead on arrival as some other reviews, but that was not the case. I might update this review if the others are dead.

‹ Previous | 15 6 741 | Next ›

Maxell CR1616 Lithium Coin Cell (5 Pack)
$3.99