Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Recess Monkey Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on October 4, 2006
If you are going to be recording audiocassettes with normal bias tape I recommend using Maxell 60-Minute Tape over the Maxell 90-Minute variety. The Maxell 90-Minute tapes are made utilizing thinner mil (thickness) tape that is likely to jam in many audiocassette recorders and/or players. I rarely have this problem with Maxell 60-Minute Normal Bias tapes. I really stay away from these Maxell 90-Minute Normal Bias tapes unless I need something in a pinch.
on July 12, 2014
I have an old tape recorder that I use for my job, and I couldn't find tapes anywhere locally. Found them on Amazon for a really great price. I know it's 'old school', but at least I've advanced from 'chisel and stone'.
VINE VOICEon September 16, 2010
Maxell's UR Normal Bias 90 minutes analog tape is ideal for recording simple audio tasks such as one's mix tape collection or practice vocal/voice or anything that one wants to save for prosperity. And although most normal bias tapes are not comparable to high bias quality, the strength within this particular brand is the good sound quality, especially as there are less hiss and external sound distractions that other normal bias tapes tend to pick-up and possess when audio is recorded.

Indeed, as the label marks on the cassette itself, "Great for everyday recording," this may be one of the best choices when choosing audio recording tape.
on March 1, 2015
These are fine for what I use them for...I record my retirement group meetings and use them for taking minutes. It's getting harder and harder to find these types of cassette tapes because everything now is newer stuff. But these work for me. If figure in another five years or so they will be considered antiques.
on April 21, 2014
Maxell(R) Cassette Audio Tape, 90-Minute Normal works very well on old recorders They holds the sounds and can be transferred to CDs.
on June 24, 2013
THESE ONES ARE BETTER PACKED THEN THE 7 PACKS
SAME QUAILITY I RECOMMEND THIS PACK BETTER WRAPPED
SO CASES DONT CRACK
on February 8, 2014
These tapes are the ones I wanted, I needed to record some music on a cassette tape,and these were the right tapes that I wanted.
on September 9, 2014
I had bought my son a recorder at yard sale and was very pleased to see amazon offering this blank cassettes. They work great and my son is enjoying recording himself and others. A great buy!
on April 17, 2013
Product arrived very quickly. Not much to say about the product, standard package of blank cassette tapes. Very quick response to order.
on May 5, 2014
item was just as expected. perfect for what I needed them for! very pleased. shipping awesome!