4.0 out of 5 stars Works well for me
Unlike the other reviewer for this item, I have never had a problem with these tapes recording in the several different VCRs that I use. I have also recorded shows for friends and they have never said that their machines didn't like them either, so I have to assume that they played fine for them, as well.

I do see that Amazon is now selling an 8-pack for not...
Published on April 26, 2011 by Casey

3.0 out of 5 stars OK
there's not much choice for vhs tapes now, I'm happy I can still find them on Amazon. I would give this a better rating if one of the tapes hadn't had a broken piece internally, I could hear it rattling and when I took the tape apart there was a piece snapped off. but they were cheap enough that I didn't bother to return the package.
Published 1 month ago by Charlene

4.0 out of 5 stars Works well for me, April 26, 2011
Casey (California, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Maxell STD-T-120 4 Pack VHS Tapes (Electronics)

I do see that Amazon is now selling an 8-pack for not that much more than this 4-pack and that's much less per tape, so I would buy those in future. Of course, the quality cannot compare with DVDs but not everything is important enough for a DVD. In other words, I might want to record a movie or something like Masterpiece Classic just to watch a second time and then, if I really like it, I can buy the DVD. These tapes also seem to work well for everyday re-recording. I have one at my office that has had perhaps a dozen passes or more and the quality of the video and audio is still good.

5.0 out of 5 stars blank VHS videio tapes, September 14, 2011
Vicki Comby (WARREN, MI, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Maxell STD-T-120 4 Pack VHS Tapes (Electronics)
I am one of the few people that still has a VCR instead of DVD player. I like to tape shows on TV if I am not able to watch when it's on, They are so hard to find now so I knew right away that Amazon would find them for me. I hope the day does not come that I cannot find them anymore & at the same time, I do not want to stock up in case my VCR dies on me. Anyway I am so pleased that you still have them in stock.

Vicki Comby

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Deal on VHS, November 11, 2013
This review is from: Maxell STD-T-120 4 Pack VHS Tapes (Electronics)
These are great for everyday use. They are reasonably priced so you can give these away.
You can record over these up to 3 times without noting any noise on the recording even
at the SLP mode.Great quality at a decent price.

5.0 out of 5 stars good, February 8, 2013
This review is from: Maxell STD-T-120 4 Pack VHS Tapes (Electronics)
I know that nobody uses these anymore, but we still do. They're the same quality they've always been and I was happy to find them.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best of a Dying Product, August 26, 2012
This review is from: Maxell STD-T-120 4 Pack VHS Tapes (Electronics)
I am very pleased with the Maxell tapes. Even in SLP (EP) mode they have a very clear picture and sound. I know some people that still have VCRs, so I can watch stuff I've recorded at places besides at home, which I can't do with a DVR. Glad they're still making these cassettes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good tape, August 11, 2011
This review is from: Maxell STD-T-120 4 Pack VHS Tapes (Electronics)
These do the job expected. No problems with recording or playing.

It seems VHS tapes are being phased out, at least I can't find them in local stores anymore.
These do at least as well as what I've used in the past.

5.0 out of 5 stars Records well with repeated use, May 30, 2013
This review is from: Maxell STD-T-120 4 Pack VHS Tapes (Electronics)
Use these tapes to record cardiac ultrasounds. I've used only the first 5 minutes of the tape to record and re-record images. Works great!

4.0 out of 5 stars Rare Find, February 18, 2013
This review is from: Maxell STD-T-120 4 Pack VHS Tapes (Electronics)
It's gotten so difficult to find VHS anymore and they're expensive when you do. I'm not a big fan of Maxell but these were affordable and about the only choice out there. So far they've recorded well, no problems, just wish they were 8 hours instead of 6.

4.0 out of 5 stars Getting hard to find, February 16, 2013
This review is from: Maxell STD-T-120 4 Pack VHS Tapes (Electronics)
These tapes are performing very well during the process of converting old VHS to digital. They provide a good base from which I can get everything into my computer. Very cost effective!

4.0 out of 5 stars Works fine - decent price, November 27, 2012
This review is from: Maxell STD-T-120 4 Pack VHS Tapes (Electronics)
These work just fine and the price is decent. Glad they are still available for those of us who use VCRs.

Maxell STD-T-120 4 Pack VHS Tapes