5.0 out of 5 stars Bargain of the century!
Published on March 15, 2012 by starstruck

3.0 out of 5 stars A fine item...but not enough staying power.
I bought a larage number of batteries because I know one needs alot for long staying usage. They worked fine -- I could hear great but it was
Published on July 27, 2012 by Jonie

3.0 out of 5 stars A fine item...but not enough staying power., July 27, 2012
This review is from: 50 Pack Maxell LR41 AG3 192 button cell battery "NEW HOLOGRAM PACKAGE " (Electronics)
not as if I purchased a "high priced lasting battery." They lasted about 1/2 the time my high priced batteries did. But for the money I spent and the usage I got, they were not a bad buy at all. In fact, I am going to make the same purchase as soon as I finish this review. They were not lasting, but for my needs they were not expensive either. I got my money's worth. I am going to do it again!

5.0 out of 5 stars Bargain of the century!, March 15, 2012
If you have a device that takes these small button batteries I think you will find that you can buy bulk much cheaper than individuals and then you will have some back-up for when you need them. I bought this 50 pack from Amazon for about the same as a local store sells TWO for! After years of testing different brands in different devices (mostly watches) I have concluded that there is not a nickles worth of difference between brands! You can occasionally get a short lived one in any brand so why not save money and buy bulk and be ready for anything?

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic buy!, April 15, 2012
Daniel Weith (Wheeling, IL United States) - See all my reviews
Items shipped as shown Maxell brand in blister pack two per perforated package. I have small tripod LED flashlights that use 3 at a time. As IT professional I use my light everyday while on the job and these do a great job and last just a long as the single packages purchased locally $3/each.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, September 22, 2011
Great Value good batteries will buy again very happy. Used them on my .223 laser bore sight and they have lasted well

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, May 14, 2013
Bought so my mother could use on her hearing aid. The batteries work ok since she only uses them from 8-5 while she is teaching and the batteries will only last a day or two.

5.0 out of 5 stars Batteries Galore!, December 28, 2011
So many little devices use the AG3/LR41-type battery, and buying them from the department store or a watch shop is VERY expensive. But getting 50 of these useful batteries in one package, and that they are name-brand batteries on top of that, is a GREAT deal!
The batteries are great, my little gadgets light up again, and I've got a number of spares for future needs, all for a very nice price. Oh, and they were delivered on time too!

5.0 out of 5 stars All batteries worked, and came well packaged, March 19, 2013
Morghan J (Massachusetts, U.S.A.) - See all my reviews
All of the batteries we tested worked fine and had a strong voltage.

Nothing wrong with the packaging, and not much else you can say about batteries, other than "they work".

Much cheaper than at stores, so there is that.

Will buy again if/when needed.

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent price for these Maxell batteries!, May 28, 2012
Aaron702 (Central Illinois, USA) - See all my reviews
My wife and I have wonderful key chain flashlights that use four of these small button cell batteries at a time. Sometimes the flashlight turns on by accident in my pocket, draining the flashlight and necessitating the purchase of new batteries on a much more frequent scale than I'd have expected.

This vendor provides true (not fake) Maxell batteries at a fraction of the price you'd pay elsewhere.

Due to the great price, we bought the flashlights for all our relatives and gave them these extra batteries to hold them through until we see them again.

A definite "must buy!"

3.0 out of 5 stars Bright at first, but burn out quickly, January 14, 2013
For the money these are probably worth it, but if you're expecting full life batteries, it's a bit too good to be true. We use them in a laze pointer for our pets and with about an hour of on an off use a week they only last a few weeks.

3.0 out of 5 stars Some batteries didn't last long, April 5, 2013
While I trust the Maxell brand I think some of the packs shipped were out of date. About 30 percent of the 50 packs ordered had significantly shorter life than the rest.