5.0 out of 5 stars Nothing special
Published on September 25, 2010 by Pat Storm

3.0 out of 5 stars its a cd sleeve...
its a cd sleeve. it's made of white paper. it's kind of clear in the middle.... it holds cds. so if you have cd's you want to put in cd sleeves ...
Published on October 8, 2010 by Logan Walsh

5.0 out of 5 stars Nothing special, September 25, 2010
This review is from: MaxellBlank Media, CD/DVD Paper Sleeves 50 (Electronics)
These are on par with those I've found in many stores, maybe a better price, to boot. Saved me running to town to find them (I have a bit of a long haul to town) so ordering them does save me money in gas if I need them now. I only go to town once or twice a month, so when I need them now, Amazon to the rescue. These are great quality and at my door in a couple of days to keep up on my recording.

5.0 out of 5 stars The quality and purpose was served very well;, March 24, 2013
This review is from: MaxellBlank Media, CD/DVD Paper Sleeves 50 (Electronics)
These gems allowed us the ability to view titles without individually searching to find a particular tune and storage was a breeze ,thanks.

5.0 out of 5 stars superb I bought these twice!, June 1, 2009
This review is from: MaxellBlank Media, CD/DVD Paper Sleeves 50 (Electronics)
I love these and they are so great I ordered them a month back and they sent me 100 instead of 50 so about a week ago I ordered them again,,, Got another 100 instead of 50... and they are just like to ones you buy at wally world for $5 for 50... very nice product. Thanks a million

3.0 out of 5 stars its a cd sleeve..., October 8, 2010

4.0 out of 5 stars Okay product, October 1, 2010
This review is from: MaxellBlank Media, CD/DVD Paper Sleeves 50 (Electronics)
These sleeves seem a little thin and weak but they're good enough.
I'm just using them till I can get some fancier cases.

5.0 out of 5 stars Basic paper media sleeves, June 27, 2009
Philmster (Nashville, TN) - See all my reviews
This review is from: MaxellBlank Media, CD/DVD Paper Sleeves 50 (Electronics)
These are great basic cd dvd media paper sleeves. Great for shipping and a good price too.

4.0 out of 5 stars good, October 19, 2014
Margree Wilson (WASHINGTON, DC, US) - See all my reviews
As expected, good quality

4.0 out of 5 stars Blank Media can help keep the CD/DVD Doctor away, July 5, 2007
This review is from: MaxellBlank Media, CD/DVD Paper Sleeves 50 (Electronics)
As the author of the Jefferson Airplane book "Take Me To A Circus Tent" and a former radio disc-jockey, I am often asked to write and or discuss various music supplies and recordings from the 60's and 70's.

Blank Media, CD/DVD Paper Sleeves 50

Those that have purchased this product or any other brand and experienced something odiferous have made valid points. In order to circumvent this situation if you are purchasing any of the CD/DVD sleeves in a store they usually will have a date the item was placed in inventory with the price.

If you are purchasing from an on-line vendor please don't hesitate to send them an email and see if they will be honest enough to let you know when the last shipment was received. I have used these paper sleeves a plethora of times and have been able to get packages that have not been in storage long.

These sleeves when new are very good and often sold at a terrific discount. You will want to make sure at all times the CD's/DVD's are protected from light and dust.

The window style is perfect for easy viewing of the inside contents without having to remove the CD/DVD.

Enjoy the music and be well,
Craig Fenton
Author of the Jefferson Airplane book "Take Me To A Circus Tent"

MaxellBlank Media, CD/DVD Paper Sleeves 50