21 of 22 people found the following review helpful
on July 19, 2010
Yes, $249.99 for one lightweight stroller sounds a bit steep but this stroller is worth the price. I chose the Olive Oil and am very impressed with the color. It's a lovely mustard and very chic. It is easy to assemble and attaching the car seat adapter is super easy as well. I test drove it and the wheels move fluidly; turning is a cinch; and its maneuverability is what I expected from a stroller at this price point. I also have a MacClaren Triumph ($179.99) and I must admit that the Mila stroller has become my favorite; it just has more features than the Triumph. Overall, it's a great product and I'll be definitely buying this brand and style again.
- lighweight; easy to unfold and fold
- stands upright when folded (the Triumph doesn't)
- all major parts (e.g., canopy, cupholder, wheels, etc.) can be replaced separately
- seat reclines into a deep position so baby can nap contentedly
- cupholder, albeit small but can hold a 16oz bottle of water and that's good enough for me
- very stylish and chic looking
- has hooks to comfortably hang diaper bag (Triumph doesn't have this feature)
- adapts with the Maxi Cosi Mico Infant Car Seat to make a very lightweight and slim travel system (for those of you who are looking for something smaller than those bulky Graco travel systems)
- maneuverability is fluid
- brakes are easy to apply and release
- expensive when considering that it competes with other lightweight strollers
- basket underneath seat is hard to reach
7 of 8 people found the following review helpful
on March 6, 2012
We purchased the olive oil colored one - It was darker than we expected, but it was still pretty.
- Reasonable light weight (NOT the lightest one the market)
- Very easy to unfold and fold along with Free Standing itself
- Decent basket size
- Seat reclines (baby can nap)
- Hooks to hang diaper bag
- Easy and firm breaking system and paddle
- Very easy to move (maneuverability)
- All accessories included
- Cup Holder : Does NOT stay firmly and could easily drop the drinks along with cup holder
- Smaller Canopy : Wish to have a bit longer to cover more for baby
We purchased this one right before our Zoo trip. Light to carry with. Easy to fold/unfold to load on to the zoo shuttle.
Enough size basket to carry things we needed for our baby. This is our 2nd stroller. The 1st one was UPPA Baby Vista which weights about 30Lbs category full size.
Almost perfect except the cup holder. We select this one after we visit several offline stores and compare specially focusing on weight, easiness of folding/unfolding, recline feature including folded size for our car.
Lovely Stroller, wish to have improved cup holder for Mom's refreshment.
6 of 7 people found the following review helpful
on March 4, 2012
I got the black (figured it's a neutral color), it's just as you would expect. Put it together when I was 8-9 months pregnant, and, while I did have help, I could have done it on my own.(As I remember, haha). It does come with a rainshield (haven't used yet, couldn't say) and a cup holder (haven't used that, either). We've used it constantly with the Maxi Cosi Mico infant car seat...a very easy system. Pull it in and out of the car all the time, short trips, long trips...it's worked out great.
-Easy to use and lightweight
-Have never had a problem with folding/unfolding...very smooth
-Straps click in and out very easily...I have an older model of the Maxi Cosi Mico, and rather hate their harness system, difficult to use. The stroller ones, however, are just fine!
-Sturdy, looks to last a long time. No cheap parts or anything like that.
-Useful basket underneath
-Nicely done, handy brake system
-Can be awkward to get the infant Mico seat onto the holders. I usually hold the car seat from the back and slide it into place. You know it's in when it snaps on.
-Need both hands to fold/unfold it. I don't mind but it's something to keep in mind
-The front wheels are the kind that need to turn facing back always. I don't mind it, but my husband isn't a fan.
-Although the stroller is light, the car seat is heavy. I figure it's safe but...something to keep in mind. I did get used to it though.
2 of 3 people found the following review helpful
on December 14, 2012
I bought this stroller to go with the maxi cosi carseat as a travel system. however, it has been totally inconvenient and more trouble than its worth. the carseat does not go into the stroller easily, and even worse its very difficult to remove without lots of stregnth and pulling and jerking around (my baby usually wakes up in this struggle/process). I have such a hard time, I usually just leave the stroller in the car and carry the carseat, which defeats the purpose of buying it! Don't bother buying this as a set! Also, when you try to pick the stroller up in it its folded position, the stroller unfolds, since the handle is also the lock for the folding mechanism. Poor design all around!!
1 of 2 people found the following review helpful
on December 5, 2012
Very pleased with purchase, light, easy to fold, very
Comfortable stroller, minor difficulty taking off snd attaching adaptors for infant car seat- needs practice
Overall highly recommend