Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 29 questions
vote
We use it in a Volvo C 30 and Prius V. Fits just fine.
Jun 9, 2013 by N. Leicht-Crist
votes
Stephanie that is false. You have to check your car manual for if it allows latching in the middle seat. If not seat belt install only. LATCH is all depending on if the actual car make/model allow it. Also new laws do not allow latching of a combined weight of car seat and child over 65 pounds.
Nov 27, 2013 by E. Falvey
votes
It's a convertible carseat, and therefore does not have/need a base. Only infant seats have bases and a separate carseat/carrier that you can remove from the car.
Jun 25, 2012 by Reya
votes
Can't help out with the fit- though I will say it has fit in our BMW x3 which has a small back seat. It is the only car seat we have had for our daughter, birth to 16mos thusfar. ( the headrest raises in it, so you won't have a problem with height unless your headrest gets in the way. I would recommend purchasing online from Nordstrom- free shipping both directions so you can't go wrong with that :). Good luck!
Oct 10, 2013 by Blnatale
votes
Yes, it's easy to pull off and a little more difficult to put back on but not that bad. Hand wash only.
May 12, 2014 by rebe
votes
Me and kids are frequent flyer and also use Gogo Babyz Travelmate since 2009 and we absolutely love it. We have used Travelmate with Britax/Maxi Cosi and Evenflo convertible seats and it is the best solution for the airport! Travelmate is also compatible with Pria 70.
Mar 8, 2013 by Maryplaya
votes
Maxi cosi- Out of those 2. However, sounds like you have quite a tall little man, so I would probably recommend the Radian for you.
Jan 7, 2013 by Kayla
votes
I believe that the tiny fit accessory will accommodate a newborn and infant. Hope this helps!
Jan 10, 2013 by ajs1007
votes
With my experience, I'd say yes, but not more than any convertible seat. This seat is a bit harder to install than other convertible seats I've dealt with, but any convertible seat is going to be time-consuming to switch between cars. If money allows it, two convertible seats (one for each car) is easiest.
Sep 1, 2014 by Lndsy23
votes
It's not terribly difficult. We use the seatbelt because it is safer than the latch system and have never had any major issues.
Jul 22, 2014 by Cyndi Shoop
‹ Previous   1   2   3   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers