5.0 out of 5 stars The Best For Keeping your Nails, Hair and Skin Beautiful!
Published on November 24, 2012 by Angelita Kawaguchi

3.0 out of 5 stars Overpriced
You can get the exact same ingredients that do the same thing for a minimum of half the price of this product. I saw little if no difference then the same thing from Walmart for $5.00 same size bottle
Published 6 months ago by turnjaded

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best For Keeping your Nails, Hair and Skin Beautiful!, November 24, 2012
This review is from: Maxidene-BEAUTY FROM WITHIN -INTENSIVE REPAIR-SKIN,HAIR & NAILS - WITH BIO MARINE COMPLEX, VITAMINS & MINERALS -100% BONUS PACK- DIETARY SUPPLEMENT 60 TABLETS (2 MONTH SUPPLY) (Health and Beauty)
I have been in search for a product to assist in keeping my nail, skin and hair in tact as I am in my 50's now and as you age, sometimes these things do not age as gracefully as you would like them to. So, as I was shopping on Amazon and had been talking to my herbalist he had mentioned trying this product. Well, I could not find it anywhere else, but here on Amazon of all places, now my hair has become much more manageable, my nails are growing like weeds again, no matter how much work I put them through, and my skin looks flawless! Thank you, Amazon, again!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nothing short of amazing, August 8, 2012
I have been using this product for 6 months now and I could not be happier.
My hair is thicker, longer and stronger and my nails are stronger and growing at an incredible rate.
Do not let this deal slip by.

5.0 out of 5 stars Maxidene Dietary supplement, September 17, 2012
I've been taking this supplement for a few months now and can see a remarkable Improvement in my nails. Before I began using this product my nails were very weak, splitting and breaking very easily. Now they are very strong and grow very rapidly. I've noticed the same improvement in my hair, it grows much faster and seems to be healthier. I would recommend this supplement to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome product!, September 9, 2013
Awilda Hernandez (Hialeah, FL United States) - See all my reviews
I have been using this product for four months now and my nails in particular are strong, healthy and growing like wild fire and so is my hair. I love it and I plan to continue using it because I can see that it has worked for me.

4.0 out of 5 stars A must buy!!, July 30, 2013
I have been taking this product along with evening primrose for two weeks and i see a difference.
my skin is clearer and my hair has more shine.

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome, May 1, 2013
I've been using this for about 2 weeks and I already see progress. I take the biotin and maxidene. Also remember to drink alot of liquid because it turns urine high yellow

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product!, October 27, 2012
Kenya (stockbridge ga) - See all my reviews
I had very bad damage do to having micro braids in too long. I started using bd Have been using for 45 days now and my hair has grown drastically in length and has more body and shine. But I also take biotin 10mcg. So it's a combination.

3.0 out of 5 stars Overpriced, May 15, 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars LOSS MY HAIR, February 27, 2014
i bought this item to stop my hair fall but after used it i got more hair fall. it hurt my stomach