5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Entertaining, December 21, 2000
Michela (Seattle, WA, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Maxim WT48BLK Large Size Warming Tray (Kitchen)
These large size Maxim warming trays are wonderful for entertaining. I have two of them that I set up on my buffet for keeping foods hot. The hot-spot area on the trays is a nice feature; I use it for my oven-to-table cookware because it needs a higher temperature to keep the contents at serving temperature. These trays are very useful for holidays because they can keep poultry stuffing, mashed potatoes, gravy, and casseroles warm. When not in use, the electric cords disconnect, and the trays can be stacked for storage.

5.0 out of 5 stars indispensable for the buffet, January 12, 2001
This review is from: Maxim WT48BLK Large Size Warming Tray (Kitchen)
I purchased this tray over a year ago, and it has been a great help in our party entertaining. I love making elaborate buffets with a combination of hot and cold foods, and the warming tray has become one of my key tools for great hot food spreads. It attracted me immediately because it looks more attractive than most heating trays. The long tempered glass surface easily accomodates several plates or bowls of food. The hot spot area keeps items approximately 40F hotter than the rest of the tray - great for sauces or hot beverages. The tray has 4 temperature settings altogether. The power cord unplugs and the tray stores easily that way. The glass surface is easy to clean and inspite of heavy holiday use our tray still looks as appealing as on the first day. Overall this is a great buy, especially for the price!

4.0 out of 5 stars If you don't want flame, get this..., September 7, 2005
This review is from: Maxim WT48BLK Large Size Warming Tray (Kitchen)
This is my fourht Maxim warming tray I've purchased. Why four because instead of dragging mine to every family occassion, I decided to buy one for the hosts in the family to have their own. This product is very easy to transport :) and if you have kids or a fire fighter in the family and don't want to deal with open flame warmers this is an ideal product...not to mention it looks nice and sleek. Perfect for holidays or just a small dinner party where you would like food to stay warm right with you. Ability to put stove, oven and microwave safe dishes/pots/pans right on this warmer. Added bonus...Amazon has got the best price around...

5.0 out of 5 stars Works like a charm!, March 19, 2006
This review is from: Maxim WT48BLK Large Size Warming Tray (Kitchen)
I bought 2 of these trays for our PTA to use for teacher luncheons. They can hold 3 large casserole dishes each, have simple controls, and are easy to wipe clean. They are also very sleek in appearance. I personally own the medium size one which works just the same, but holds less. I highly recommend this, and the price was the best I found.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Warming Tray, January 3, 2007
This review is from: Maxim WT48BLK Large Size Warming Tray (Kitchen)
This is a wonderful warming tray!!! It fits several different dishes and frees up your oven if you need to reheat several different items. There are different settings depening on how hot you want to keep things but the sides and bottom stay cool. I actually bought a second smaller one and used both on my Thanksgiving buffet for all of the side dishes and also used it to keep hors d'hourves hot at my husbands birthday. When people went back for seconds the food was still nice and hot! If you are a big entertainer, this is a MUST have! Oh... It is easy to clean which is a bonus too.

Maxim WT48BLK Large Size Warming Tray