5.0 out of 5 stars Works great with Canon Camera
Purchased this to have a second battery for my new Canon A2300. It is a perfect fit both in the charger and camera. Used twice now and appears to function exactly like the original battery. A good purchase and a very good price.
Published 22 months ago by okiedan

3.0 out of 5 stars Questionable . . .
I just bought this battery for backup for a Canon Elph 110HS. I've only tested it to see if it works - which it does so far. The problem is, though, that it's slightly larger than the Canon battery, and doesn't fit quite right in the camera. You can get it in okay, but it takes some finagling to get it out.

This leads me to question: If they didn't get the size...
Published on December 15, 2012 by Philip B

3.0 out of 5 stars Questionable . . ., December 15, 2012
This review is from: Maximal Power DB CAN NB11L Battery for Canon NB-11L and Canon PowerShot ELPH 110/320HS,A2300,A2400,A3400,A4000 Camera (Black) (Electronics)

This leads me to question: If they didn't get the size right, what else might be wrong? Next time, I think I'd try a different brand.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great with Canon Camera, March 23, 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Take it with a proverbial grain of salt., May 6, 2014
The Amazon description says: "Premium cells made in Japan" (or it did when I bought the battery). Let's see ... how to parse that phrase? The battery I received from Amazon has an adhesive sticker on it saying, "Cells made in China." (I figured a Japanese-made battery might be more reliable, or at least, not be a counterfeit knock-off.)

Moral is, don't get your hopes up too high with Amazon anymore (this is just one in a string of Amazon disappointments I've had in recent months). Wall Street has been unhappy with Amazon's earnings, so let's all pitch in and help the P.E. ratio, OK?

With regard to the battery working, it takes a charge. We'll have to wait and see how the 3-year warranty turns out. However, this battery probably is no worse than the Made in China battery that came with my Made in China camera. I'm just silly about wanting to get what was advertised and what I thought I paid for.

2.0 out of 5 stars short battery life, March 7, 2014
I used these batteries very few times, and they went out almost immediately. They're not very good. I took lass than 100 pics on each battery before they went out

5.0 out of 5 stars OEM replacement/secondard battery, May 1, 2013
CNJ Guy "LJ" (Middlesex County) - See all my reviews
This battery works great. Holds full charge and charges the same as OEM.
Very pleased. Fits better than OEM!! Recommened.

5.0 out of 5 stars works perfect., March 17, 2013
Item is a perfect fit for my Cannon camera. charged and works great.I recommend this battery for an extra back-up.

1.0 out of 5 stars does not work, February 28, 2013
retdoc "herbrak" (Providence, RI USA) - See all my reviews
battery failed to work at all in the Canon Elph. I would buy only the original Canon battery in the future

5.0 out of 5 stars Item was as stated., March 17, 2014
Love this item. Please don't force your customers to write more than they want just to fill a word quota. It is very annoying.

5.0 out of 5 stars works as expected..., March 12, 2014
Thus is a good battery and it,works,as,expected, will recommend this item and buy another when ever in need. Works well!

4.0 out of 5 stars Works Great!, January 8, 2014
I was a bit skeptical since this battery was significantly cheaper than the battery branded for Canon. I had purchased a camera for my daughter for Christmas and when we started getting the "change battery pack" message after using the camera for less than a month, I was shocked to learn that the Canon batteries were well over $50.00!! When I found this one, I read the previous reviews and thought for less than $14.00 including shipping, I'd give it a try. The camera powered right up and is running like a champ! She has the Canon A4300 and it fits perfectly in the charger and camera. I will come back and update after a few more days of using the battery.