Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback

on October 26, 2011
I'll keep it simple without measuring the battery's resistance or Ohms or going into an Engineering spiel. Same fit form and function as the $50 OEM battery. I've used it a few times already and it lasts the same as the OEM and charges the same as well for $10 it's hard not to get your moneys worth on this.
on August 4, 2011
I was desperately trying to find a replacement battery for my Fuji X100, but I couldn't find one anywhere. With heavy heart I decided to try a non-OEM model. The Maximal Power battery is cheap, well constructed (as far as I can tell) and it lasted all day. I took a bunch of pictures and videos for a few hours and it lasted a long time. I bought two of them, but I haven't needed the second one yet. I think it's money well spent.
on December 27, 2012
I use my replacement battery with my X100 and it works perfectly. The only minor problem is that it is just a touch thinner than the OEM battery which means when its in the X100, it has a tendency as times to work itself away from the tension clip and pop itself out enough so that the camera stops working. I then just would open the battery door and push it back down and get it to lock beneath the clip again. To permanently solve this I wrapped a couple winds of tape at the top edge of the battery so that the thickness would ensure against this issue.

Based on the lack of complaints about this I can only assume I got a one-off battery that for whatever reason was a touch thin but wanted to note this just in case you find your camera "running out of battery" very quickly. It might just be that the battery worked itself lose.

That said, if I need more replacement batteries at any point, I'll be buying more of these. For the price and functionality it can't be beat.
on September 6, 2011
I just got two of these, because lets face it... the x100 battery ain't too stout when it comes to run time... gotta bring a back up or two.

I popped these on the charger when I got them, took a while but I have used both on full cycles and I gotta say they work at least as long as the original Fuji battery... if they are lower its hardly noticeable.

The packaging was typical bubble packaging, easy to open though. The build of the battery is just as good as far as I can tell as the Fuji original.

Time will tell if these hold up as well as the Fuji, but so far they work as advertised and I am happy. 26 bucks for two is worth the effort.
on November 26, 2011
I really can't tell the difference in battery life between this and the official Fuji battery. Maybe over the life of the batteries I'll be able to tell a difference but for now they work great. I got 2 of them because I go places where electricity isn't available and I had no problems over a week of high altitude (6000m, 19,000ft+), semi-cold weather (-8-6C, 15-45F) picture taking with the 3 batteries including the original Fuji. In fact I only used two of the batteries for about 500 pictures+.
on March 30, 2016
I had been using these batteries in my Fuji X100S/T, X30, and now my X70 cameras for some time. Recently I realized that I was having to carry many of them for just a few hours of shooting. They just do not hold full charges for anywhere near the duration that Fuji-brand NP-95 batteries do. I would charge them well in advance but by the time I actually insert them in the camera they're down to 60% capacity after only a week or so of being idle. This has not been the case with my Fuji's. So sadly I've sent them all to recylcling and replaced them with Fuji brand batteries.

Sometimes it doesn't pay to save a little money.
on March 7, 2012
I have a few different batteries for the x100, this one included, and find that it is the best of the cheap-o's and nearly as good as the fuji one. In fact it is so hard to tell the difference, in my experience this one and the OEM battery last about the same amount of time and take the same number of images. I can't see spending 3 times more to get the OEM part. I how have 4 batteries for the x100 and feel the other 2 generic brands are not up to snuff and am replacing them with more maxpower batteries. I will have nothing but the original OEM and a few maxpower with me now. I feel comfortable with that mix. I only wish the x100 took bigger batteries, it is a pain to have to replace them so often, but I guess it is nice that I can just have a few spares with me and find more easily as needed so inexpensively.
on June 27, 2013
Got this two pack for what seems like a deal that cannot be real. If you've seen the price of what Fuji wants for just one "official" battery, well that's why you are here. It's why I took a chance on these too. Got these about two weeks ago and I have been using them, charging them and just cycling them in and out to confirm I can rely on them since I will be using this Fuji X100 to work. I used them for a job about 5 days ago. With a fresh charge about 2 days before, the first battery was used from about 6:00 PM and died just before 11 PM of almost steady use. I have one dSLR, but honestly the Fuji was the main camera that night. I shot 6 Panos, 8 short video clips, about 30 seconds each, and about 180 RAW+Jpeg shots.

The camera was left on a lot, with the camera often going to sleep on its own (camera set for 2 min sleep mode). So if I had been using as a tourist, turning on and off as normal, I'm sure it would have lasted longer. I popped in the second battery, and shot for the next 40 minutes and the event was over. For the money, I cannot complain at all. With the original, plus these two batteries, I should be covered for a wedding shoot I have in just over a week. To play it safe, I'm bringing the charger with me, but I'm not too worried about it. The actual build of the batteries seems to be on par with the original. So no funky paper wrap, or cheap build to worry about. I got these two batteries for so cheap that if they last at least a year, maybe 18 months it's no big deal, I can buy more, and if they last longer, it's just gravy. I read a complaint that a user said that the batteries don't hold a charge if left sitting for a week. I haven't had them long enough to say if that's true. My personal feeling is that it might not be exactly true. But hey, if you are going to shoot a wedding, charge both the day before to be safe. I would never leave batteries sitting for a week and then just assume they were going to be good to go, official batteries or not, I would never take that chance. I carry an extra battery in my BlackRapid SnapR bag, but even without the bag, these batteries fit right in the tiny pocket of my jeans.
on February 8, 2012
I purchased my X100 from Amazon Warehouse. Camera was new (opened box), but shipped without a battery. Picked up three of these and haven't looked back. They hold their charge for the roughly 300 shots that the OEM batteries are reported to be good for. Three of them lasted me on a five day camping trip with about 500 frames and A LOT of time forgetting to turn the camera off in between shots. I also usually shoot in OVF, which drains more battery than EVF (go figure). Though I cannot compare them to the OEM battery because I do not own one, for my needs these batteries work fine, and at a fraction of the price I would rather spend $50 on 5 MaxPower batteries than on one OEM battery.
on June 21, 2014
I am usually a firm adherent to purchasing only OEM accessories for my cameras. I took a gamble on these since they were to be used only as backup. These are perfect. I ended up using them just as much as the authentic Fuji ones and use them regularly in my rotation of 3 batteries (2 of which are MaximalPower since they give you 2!). They are indistinguishable from the ones Fuji makes in terms of charge capacity. I've been using them for more than a year and they seem to be holding up just as well in longevity. These are great value and I highly recommend them. Now that I'm writing this review, it reminds me that I need to buy an extra set for my X-Pro1 and X-T1!