Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: MaximalPower DB FUJ NP-95 Replacement Battery for Fujifilm FinePix X100, F30, F31fd, Real 3D W, Fully Decoded w 3yr warranty
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Jake Owen Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on April 5, 2014
Bought a couple of these. One died within 2 months and the other is still working but doesn't have the charge life of the original Fuji battery. They look just like the Fuji as the case seems identical but from my limited experience, they don't perform as well.
on October 31, 2013
Much better price over the OEM and honestly can't tell the difference. The X100s is a batter hog anyway, so it's great to have a couple of extra batteries on hand. Highly recommend as a companion, replacement and cheaper alternative to the OEM.
on February 17, 2012
charges and works about as good as the original. its a little smaller and fell off the hook in the case once and i could pull it out of the camera without using the internal hook that is supposed to hold it in. i just put some thick tape on the back all the way across at first it was to tight so i just put a little tape on the back to push the battery under the hook so it works great now and i saved a few bucks getting this one over the fuji brand one.
on December 5, 2012
Fits just as good and the capacity is just as good as the oem battery. I've got no complaints for this, other then I can't seem to find my original battery now. It should have come with a tether for the loose battery so it wouldn't disappear. Just kidding.
VINE VOICEon April 7, 2012
I am using this battery in a Fujifilm X100. I have detected no measurable difference in performance between this and the original battery after multiple use cycles. It fits the camera in the same way and weighs about the same. At the current price point ($9.99), I think there is a strong case for buying one or two of these as backups.
on July 28, 2013
I purchased this battery to augment the original battery in my Fuji W1 stereo camera. This camera is not easy on batteries and I often find myself using several in a photo session. Having extra charged batteries permits longer shoots. I see no difference in charge time or use time between this battery and the original Fuji battery even though this battery is quite a bit cheaper. Overall, I am pleased and would order these again.
on July 3, 2012
After reading some positive reviews about this product, I decided to buy 2 of this replacement battery for my Fuji X100. They're very good, retaining power for good amount of time. Combined with very good price, they're the best bargain I had for my camera set!
on May 1, 2013
I am glad I found this. It resolved my need for extra battery on a camera at a fraction of a cost of OEM and with little or no loss in capacity. As a matter of fact I got a total of 3 for less than price of one OEM.
on March 26, 2015
Drains very quickly. Nowhere near as long lasting as the Fuji. If you get these, get at least two, and rely on them solely as a cheap backup for getting maybe another 50-100 shots (the Fuji battery is rated at 350 shots, and I've gotten it to go as much as 700 shots with judicious power use).
on May 4, 2013
I bought two of these when I bought my X100s. I have had it about a month so far and have been rotating the factory battery and the two Maximal Power batteries. I can't speak to the longevity of these batteries (yet) but so far they are indistinguishable from the OEM part. Even if they crap out early, at the price they are still a great deal.