5.0 out of 5 stars Works Great In My 160-LED Light
This battery is a beast, it holds its own for a long time while I'm running my 160-LED light during night filming and inside dim buildings.
Published 17 months ago by MotoRider42HC

2.0 out of 5 stars tested and ready to review
Published 3 months ago by CinemaEditor

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Great In My 160-LED Light, February 10, 2013
This review is from: Maximalpower SON NP-F550 Battery for SONY InfoLithium L NP-F330 NP-F550 NP-F570 CCD-SC55 CCD-TR516 CCD-TR716 CCD-TR818 CCD-TR910 CCD-TR917 2500mah fully decoded w/3yr warranty (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well for my 160LED light., August 3, 2012
First off just like to state that this is not an official Sony battery buy a off-brand replacement. For just a fraction of the price it works very well. Good value and great buy!

2.0 out of 5 stars tested and ready to review, April 5, 2014
After I received these I ran them through the tests to make sure first off they worked and second if they stood up to the regular SONY batteries I use for my Fotodiox lights. When you first open the packaging of these Maximalpower batteries, there is a small font section on the packaging that says you have to charge full, kill full 3-5 times for maximum efficiency. So I did this.

I ran it dead, I charged it full, I ran it dead, and charged it full - 5 times through this cycle. I have two Fotodiox lights starting at the same time on full power - just how I would be using them in the field. The regular batteries last almost 2 1/2 hours, the Maximalpower batteries last about 1 1/2 hours. While these will be fine for back ups to get those final few moments - it's pretty saddening considering the reviews on here talking them up so much.

I did this test with 2 separate Maximalpower batteries and 2 sony batteries. Again, can't complain since they are so much cheaper, but a good note to know in the field. Hope this helps

5.0 out of 5 stars Maximalpower SON NP-F550 Battery for SONY InfoLithium L NP-F330 NP-F550 NP-F570 CCD-SC55 CCD-TR516 CCD-TR716 CCD-TR818 CCD-TR910, September 19, 2013
I charged this battery for four hours and it works extremely well. I am trying to take enough photos so I can drain the battery completely so I can give it another full charge. This battery does not want to quit! Great purchase for my camera!

5.0 out of 5 stars Info-lithion Ion battery, April 7, 2014
Jim "fcsw85a" (Broken arrow, Ok) - See all my reviews
An Info-lithium battery is required specifically for a Sony Mavica digital camera. Be sure to specify this if ordering for this particular camera as a regular lithium battery will not work. Shipper was very kind in replacing the battery at no charge when I notified him of the mistake. This battery works exceedingly well and I am very pleased with the battery and the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice low profile battery, February 8, 2014
etcwhatever (San Luis Obispo, CA) - See all my reviews
I use this as a backup battery for an external field monitor. It doesn't last as long as its big brothers (like the NP-770), but the slim profile and light weight is a good trade off. For the price of a single, higher capacity battery, you can buy two of these and rotate them out, charging the off-battery.

5.0 out of 5 stars great replacement battery, December 27, 2013
This battery preformed to my expectations! I was glad to see something that worked well for an affordable price. get one, or three!

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a battery, September 19, 2013
What can you really write about a battery? It charges, it works, enough said. There are higher capacity ones out there if you need them, but this is what I needed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent replacement, July 24, 2013
I was looking for a good battery to use with my CN-160 and my Lilliput monitor, and this one fit the bill just right. Lots of power and low profile. Compliments my gear nicely.

5.0 out of 5 stars SON NP-F550 Battery, July 9, 2013
J. brown (montgomery, al usa) - See all my reviews
I ordered this Maximalpower SON NP-F550 Battery to use it with the Neewer Pro CN-160 video lamp light. I am very please with the product and the seller.

Rate and Discover Movies