Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King Bose SoundLink AE All-New Amazon Fire TV Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

on November 13, 2008
I highly recommend all of the 6 books in the Maximize Your Potential series. They provide great insights, a higher level of looking at life, and many examples of people who have achieved great things as a result of a higher level of understanding. There are many great examples of prayers that can be utilized to assist one in overcoming any challenge in life.
They assist us in gaining a better understanding of who we are and our true relationship with God.
This is an excellent book filled with material that has literally changed my life. I was first introduced to the books of Joseph Murphy when I was about 20 years old, and I can say that he is one of my all time favorite spiritual authors. This book explains how the creative power of thoughts can be harnessed for the purpose of manifesting wealth and abundance. My favorite chapter is called "The Wonders of a Disciplined Imagination", and contains powerful information about creative visualization, which I use daily in my personal life. I highly recommend this book. Review written and submitted by Eddie Coronado, author of the Amazon.com book titled "Manifest Your Millions: A Lottery Winner Shares his Law of Attraction Secrets"
on October 6, 2013
It was a very good book and it was in excellent shape.and I will read it again.,again and again.and again
on June 13, 2015
This book contains helpful affirmations which gave helped me to worry less about finances and to be more positive.
on August 11, 2014
I think it is really great book which teaches truths about life!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 30, 2013
I knew the product/Book was used but didn't realized it could be so "marked" up on the pages. When reading a major distraction.
0Comment0 of 3 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 2, 2010
I got the book I ordered and in a very fast time. I'm very pleased with my purchased.
0Comment2 of 13 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse