Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Maximum Confidence: Ten Secrets of Extreme Self-Esteem
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Melvins The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

Format: Audio CD|Change

on November 26, 2010
I highly recommend buying these 5 cd's to absolutely everyone. Jack helps you to rediscover yourself to a new level of existence. He shows you how to handle negative input in a positive way, how to be a better parent, friend, co-worker, you name it! There is alot of great ideas about how to improve your business, clean up your life, get healthy, wealthy, and much more. Its tough to stop listening to them when you need to do something else in your day.

His voice is very pleasant and up beat to listen to, and he gives many examples in his own life of things he's been through, and what he did about it. There are many other interesting stories as well. These 5 cd's are very well put together.

As Jack says in the cd's, (I'm paraphrasing), "If you appreciate what somebody has done for you; write 'em a letter and thank them."
Well Jack, this is my letter to you... Thank you for these cd's! They have really helped me to be the best person I can be, to love myself, and others, to be a more giving person, to be the person in the room that's upbeat and smiling...

Thank you Jack! It is my privilage to give you a 5 star rating on your product!

My tag for amazon, email, and other places is "fixitforgood", I can tell you this with certainty, if you buy Jacks 5 cd's, he will help you "fix it for good!"
on September 13, 2007
I was not expecting this program to be this good for the price I thought I was only getting 1 disc. Not 5 and when I applied some of the techniquies he mentions during the course THEY work.
on January 23, 2008
Jack Canfield is absolutely wonderful. This is perfect for anyone looking to maximize their confidence and live life to the fullest! Don't be skeptical, this REALLY does work! I've spent hours listening to it and using his advice and my life has gotten so much better by the day!! Listen to me, you cannot waste another minute even thinking about this...just get it! and you absolutely will not regret it!
on June 24, 2012
I am a fan of Jack Canfield but regret having purchased this item. He did not put together this 5 CD collection about the topic but rather it is a collection of slices from various speeches with a couple minutes here and there that apply to the title.

In essence after editing all his other works they sliced out a minute or two here and there where they feel it applied to the topic. Because of this it is very choppy and hard to follow. Also the manufacturer of these CD's ships them in a cardboard wrapper with no protection for the read side of the CD's so they arrived scratched and dirty.
on March 25, 2010
I have been buying tapes and books and now CDs on various self improvement topics for years and I can say that without a doubt, this one has been the most effective and helpful of any that I have ever bought or any seminars that I have ever attended. It is really not just self confidence, it is a fabulous way to approach life positively. And you aren't expected to be perfect right out of the gate! I find myself providing tidbits to my teenagers (and will have them listen a few times in the summer). In turn, they are providing the same to their friends who think I'm a wizened guru. Ha! I'm on my 3rd way through the CDs, I have notes that still have some holes and I've made my first index card, but I will eventually implement everything he has suggested. I haven't even really consciously worked at it too much and all the negative self talk is just fading away. Bravo, Jack Canfield. You are really a gift. Many thanks!!! My life is already better because I have these CDs and I am happily looking forward to many things in the future.
on August 31, 2012
After reading the many reviews, I bought this CD in the hopes that it's as good as advertized and it was! It comes in a neat, 5 CD package that is chock full of insightful tools and information and it was one of the best investments I've ever made! Jack Canfield is a joy to listen to. His voice is strong and pleasant. Even though it was evident that the entire CD collection was compiled from different seminars, I didn't find it distracting. However, I do agree with another reviewer that the 10 steps weren't presented clearly. They seemed jumbled. In spite of this minor con, I still gave it a 5 star for its content.

I found the title of this CD a bit misleading because it goes beyond self-esteem and self-confidence, it shows you how to live your life positively. I love reading books on the subconscious mind and positive thinking, so this CD appealed to me very much. I loved the stories that were interspersed throughout the CDs. Jack Canfield says, "Comparison is a fast-track to misery." He goes to explain that when we compare, we tend to compare to only one area of our lives. So if I am comparing myself to a successful person, this very same person might not be so successful in his marital area. If we are going to compare, we must compare evenly, in all areas of our lives.

The techniques presented are simple and doable. I recommed these CDs if you're looking for self-improvement or just to live a great life. Everyone can benefit from listening to this.
on December 26, 2012
These CD's really made me view my life differently! I have listened to these CD's at least 4 times each, and I plan on listening to them more. If you do the things that Jack Canfield tells you to try, then I guarantee you that you will start to become a happier, and more confident person. He says things that make you think, and he just has a way of making you realize that you are, in fact, a worthwhile person, which is a very hard thing for someone to do. Also, pair this with the "Self-Esteem Workbook" by Glenn R. Schiraldi for an even better change.
on October 16, 2012
This is a fabulous book which I have found to be a life guide over the past 20 years. I have listened to many many times and always come away with something new. I lost my original copy and had to re-buy it, that's how good it is for me. I've found that as time passes "YOU DO" fall back in to old unproductive routines, but a quick listen to this book puts me right back on track. Jack you have been an inspiration for me and my life as I have wound my way through what life has thrown my way. This is the first time I've ever written a review but your product is worth the time to write this piece. Tom
on November 7, 2011
I got so much more than I ever expected!!!!!! I was very impressed with the information and life-examples. Before buying this CD, I was anticipating to increase my self-esteem because I felt down lately, but these CDs turned my life around. Jack Canfield made me reconsider my thoughts, emotions, and actions. I was getting goose bumps frequently while listening to his speech. I would recommend these CDs to everybody who wants to start living happier life.
on July 7, 2009
These CD's are amazing. I listen to and read many self-help books since I am an expert and I am very interested in what motivates people. These CD's are fun to listen to and you will actually feel better as you listen and learn. He starts out with two beautiful examples of the Buddha and the golf ball (I don't want to give it away). His stories really will put you in the mind set to feel good about yourself. He also talks about following up your self esteem improvement with action steps that help you achieve your dreams. I highly recommend these CD's. Power Path to Love