5.0 out of 5 stars Maximum Enerty
Published on November 26, 1999 by Paul Wilson

3.0 out of 5 stars good to be reminded
Ted Broer's book, while not a scientific-saturated tome, is worth reading. I've followed his protocol and have maintained a 30 pound weight loss over the past 18 months. My internist has confirmed healthy liver enzymes, lower cholesterol and blood pressure and improved pancreatic function. Granted Ted's not the first to subscribe to the positive effects of pure water,...
Published on August 15, 2003

5.0 out of 5 stars Maximum Enerty, November 26, 1999
This book was a breath of fresh air! No magic potions or programs. Just common sense nutrition with a focus on how life threatening our eating habits have become in America. I will never eat the same again after reading this book. I will also look at the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in a whole new light after gleening insite into how they truely operate! After only two weeks of following Ted's recommendations I can feel and see a difference in my body. I highly recommend this book to everyone whom has struggled being overweight and or suffered from high blood pressure and cardiovascular disease. The bottom line is, one smart decision at a time!

5.0 out of 5 stars THE BEST BOOK ON NUTRITION AND ENERGY!, June 29, 2000
Gil C (Dallas, TX) - See all my reviews
This IS the best book on nutrition I have ever read. A healthy body and mind is what this book is primarily about. Just after 4 weeks of listening to Dr. Broer's advice I feel terrific, I've lost weight and I've been able to increse my energy so much that when I get home I feel like doing things around the house, something I rarely did after getting home from work. Besides the energy that I have, I think the best thing that has happened is that I have been able to get rid of my MIGRAINES which I've had for a long time. I promise you this book will help you with your health and energy just like it says. Thanks! Dr. Broer your a health and life saver.

5.0 out of 5 stars Maximim Energy the best book on diet and nutrition ever!, October 16, 1999
By A Customer
In my opinion Maximum Energy is the best book on the subject of diet and nutrition that I have ever written! The information contained in this book will change your life and help you to live longer and be healthier. After two weeks of changing my diet and beggining to take the vitamins that Ted Broer suggests, I feel beter and have more energy than before. Thank you Ted for changing my life!

5.0 out of 5 stars Ted Broer's MAXIMUM ENERGY., February 13, 2000
Oscar Toce (Calais, Maine04619 USA) - See all my reviews
13, Feb 2000 As a recent graduate of Washington County Technical College in Calais, Maine in the Dietary Management Program. Mr. Broer has shown me more than I could have ever learned at school. I am a diabetic and I did drink a lot of (Diet Soda And ate a lot of pork also)If you like icecream do not buy the cheap kinds because all they are is poisonious chemicals. But after reading the book MAXMIUM ENERGY I have stop drinking diet soda. My wife and I are changing the way we eat and what we feed our children. We will not eat (shellfih or lobsters & crabs)any more after what we learned from the book. I Recommend this book to every one I know . If I had the money I would buy it for everyone that I do know. This BOOK is better than five stars,it should be given 5,000+ STARS.
Oscar Toce
Food Service Director

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoy better health!, February 14, 2000
Debbie S. (New Hampshire) - See all my reviews
This book gives you the information to radically change your physical health life for the better if you follow the simple instructions. Well researched, easy to read, straight to the point, extremely up to date, balanced, practical. Am making personal changes because of it.

4.0 out of 5 stars It's about time for some good, basic information about diet, October 10, 1999
By A Customer
With so many books and people out there putting "THEIR" spin on health and diet, it is refreshing to see someone who is giving an unbiased review of the things that have been proven to cause problems with your health. I work in health and Lifestyle Medicine and I tell my folks much of the same information. I recommend it to all who are interested in making serious changes in their health. Not just in the energy catagory, but in the recovery from many health conditions that are rampant in our country today.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Nutrional Guidelines, October 5, 2002
Chuck R. (Washington, DC United States) - See all my reviews
I read this book several times, and watched Dr. Broer numerous times on television. His nutritional advice is outstanding. I have been following his advice for years and feel better and am in much better shape than before. He details the functions the body needs to perform, which things you should eat and drink plenty of, and which to avoid. He gives plenty of evedence on why to eat and drink certain things in larger quantities and avoid others. I have seen other nutrional doctors that have works that parallel Dr. Broers - his advice is very sound. He stresses a lifestyle change and a pace that can bring changes as you can live with them.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Wake up Call, May 24, 2000
This was the first book I've picked up and couldn't put down. I was determined to keep reading at every chance I got! The info in this book could be life saving-I also ordered his Eat, Drink and Be Healthy Program which included another copy of this book which I already have loaned out to friends. I want to share what I've learned to everyone! He gives real advise on how to change your eating habits forever! The author has a way of explaining things on a level where even a child could understand (well, almost)! Great Book!

5.0 out of 5 stars Eye opening!!!!!, October 13, 1999
By A Customer
This book let's you know how to get the Maximum energy in life and with foods. I was surprised at how much we eat on a daily basis is killing us. I am going to do what the book tells us and change my eating habits so I can live longer. This book was very informative and was easy to read.

5.0 out of 5 stars What a great book!!!, October 6, 1999
By A Customer
This book need to be read by anyone wanting to maintain a healthy lifestyle. The author combines extensive research with Biblical principles to come up with the ultimate health primer. The section on the "10 Foods Never to Eat" really made me examine my own eating habits.

Maximum Energy Revised: Top ten health strategies to feel great, live longer, and enjoy life
$14.99 $13.44