5.0 out of 5 stars Maximum Life Enjoyment
Maximum Fat Loss is a great book for those who want to lose fat, but there's alot more to it than that. Dr. Broer gives good advice on the foods we should be eating and the foods we should avoid. He also covers exercise programs and nutritional supplements.
Published on July 2, 2001 by Stephen Lynch

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
as expected
Published 1 month ago by shedtowner

5.0 out of 5 stars Maximum Life Enjoyment, July 2, 2001
I can tell you from personal experience that his advice works. Since reading this book and putting his recommendations into effect, I have lost 25 pounds. I have given up soft drinks (regular and diet), most sugar products and simple carbohydrates. The effects have been dramatic.
Just so that people don't think I'm on Mr. Broer's payroll, I do have one (minor) criticism. As other reviewers have noted, he does tend to pitch his other products on a regular basis. It got to the point that I began anticipating (not eagerly) the next product pitch. It's unfortunate, because it detracts from the quality of the information. But please, for your sake, overlook this problem and read the book anyway. His advice is right on the money.
A final word about the title. A more accurate title would have been: Maximum Life Enjoyment. This book is about so much more than just losing fat. By following the advice in this book, you'll feel much better, have more energy and really enjoy life.

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT "LIFE SAVING" INFORMATION, May 16, 2001
If you want to really lose weight and increase your energy, buy this book. I went from a 33 waist to 30/31 in about 2-3 months. I now have more energy than I did as a teenager, it's great. I no longer get migraines, which I used to get every week. I don't know Dr. Broer from Adam, but I know one thing. His information and research has helped my family be and stay fit.
Gil

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT INFORMATION!!, January 19, 2001
By A Customer
This is a great book on losing weight and getting in shape.It is very motivational as well as informative.The author really knows his stuff.It is the kind of book that will fascinate you once you start reading it. It will definately light a fire under the reader to do something about improving their health.I'm already on my way to the gym.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth Reading - A Complete and Thorough Book, February 27, 2001
By A Customer
Maximum Fat Loss is easy to read and interesting. Ted Broer deals with the dangers of being overfat and the excuses that people tell themsleves about their eating habits and excess fat. You will see yourself and the people you know. He also shows you how you can be successful in losing fat and be healthy at the same time. If you have been concerned about aspartame, you will not drink diet soda again after reading his chapter on it. You will also understand how we are all eating too much sugar and carbs. A lifetime eating and exercise plan is revealed. The lifestyle changes are very doable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely the BEST book on fat loss!, April 7, 2005
This book changed our lives and will change yours too! If you have concerns about losing body fat and getting healthy you will buy this book and Maximum Energy also written by Ted Broer; a leading nutritionist. Phenomenal information concerning the truth of fad diets including protein diets, how to lose body fat not muscle, weight loss products you should never use, speeding up your metabolism, cellulite, coping with cravings, foods to avoid for the rest of your life, tips for shopping and cooking, the benefits of fiber, exercise, supplements and more. America is overweight and unhealthy. If you want to lose the extra pounds and live a long life free of disease, this book will get you on the right track.

5.0 out of 5 stars Teenage ABS at 46, June 9, 2001
Thank you Mr. Broer for helping get my abdominals looking as good as they did when I was a teenager. Maximum Fat Loss was the key to my removing that final layer of excess fat which hid my abdominals. Your book helped me remove that fat and maintain my energy to continue working my abdominals. Thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Good book., July 4, 2013
I really enjoyed this book and found the info inside to be useful. Would recommend to anyone that is looking to lose weight by changing the way that they eat, forever. It revolves more around a whole foods diet which is where I would like to eventually be.

5.0 out of 5 stars very nice book and very useful information, October 10, 2012
This review is from: Maximum Fat Loss (Paperback)
very nice book and very useful information it helped me change my life style and lost a lot of fat i also feel heather and much better look it up on youtube am sure you will be interested it is a grate book the author is very well educated in what he is selling.

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, November 7, 2014
as expected

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, September 19, 2014
very good

Maximum Fat Loss
Maximum Fat Loss by Ted Broer (Paperback - 2004)
Used & New from: $0.56