5.0 out of 5 stars Maximum Epic
Published on January 19, 2011 by Molly M. Schoonover

3.0 out of 5 stars more than just lightly used
The order was satisfactory as to when it was delivered, but the books which were supposed to be lightly used were in pretty bad condition. Scratched up and even a little tear in one, comparable to what you get in
the used book stores locally. I think i have ordered from this place before and have been very happy with the results, but this time, not so much. being as...
Published 9 months ago by kathleen sander

5.0 out of 5 stars Maximum Epic, January 19, 2011
This review is from: Maximum Ride Boxed Set #1 (Kindle Edition)
I am a teenage girl who loves the classics. These books made me giggle. They kept me turning pages. They were really easy reads. Sure, there were a couple plot holes that beffuddled me, but only a couple. What you've got to remember is: this is a book for teenagers, kids, reluctant readers, and people who just need a break from the land of serious that many classics create. Max is snarky, sarcastic, and fun, and her flockmates are great characters. Reading any bad reviews makes me slightly bemused. If you read a bad review, disregard it! These are phenomenal books.

4.0 out of 5 stars Maxium Ride Series, February 10, 2011
I really like this for a fun series for kids and grown ups alike. The kids will love it and the grown ups just might get the message. Even for this this ole lady it was a fun ride.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun Read, January 4, 2011
The first three novels of this high-octane, action-adventure series had me turning pages. Max is a tough as nails protagonist with a plight that will keep readers on the edge of their seats.

5.0 out of 5 stars the maximum ride series (i love it), February 1, 2011
This review is from: Maximum Ride Boxed Set #1 (Kindle Edition)
this series is an amazing blend of friendship adventure and hardship with just a tad bit of sci fi and romance mixed in. I LOVED IT!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars James Pattersons Number One Fan!, January 30, 2011
This review is from: Maximum Ride Boxed Set #1 (Kindle Edition)
Wow! It's an awsome set. James Patterson's books are filled with action, good vs. evil, and romance between Max and Fang. This is a book that is for 5 years and up.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Ride!, January 29, 2011
I picked this set up not knowing what it was about, and I'm glad I did. I have read all six books in the series, and I can't wait for the seventh one Angel to come out. I love the character Max. This series remindes me almost of a super hero comic book type. There is always action and adventure. It is about six kids trying to survive everyone trying to hunt them down, and trying to remain a normal family at the same time. Each kid has something diffrent about them. Enough said don't want to spoil it.

5.0 out of 5 stars best, December 28, 2010
This review is from: Maximum Ride Boxed Set #1 (Kindle Edition)
I've already read this series 5 times!!! The first three are the best. The detail is soooo amazing I feel like Max myself. Highly recomend this for teens like me! ;)

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!!!, December 26, 2010
This review is from: Maximum Ride Boxed Set #1 (Kindle Edition)
I love these books and can't get enough of them. I have read all the books so far and eagerly awaiting for the 7th (i already have it on pre-order). My friends and I have always found a way to get the Maximum Ride series in our conversations. I'm in my early teens and highly recommend these books. There might be some gaps here and there but that is part of what makes the reader continue reading and begging for more. I love every page of this series and hope it stays that way. :)
{Fly On}

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift, January 19, 2011
I bought this set for my nearly 12 year old son for Christmas. Something he didn't ask for, or really want. Once he picked up the first book, he read it within a week and loved it.

5.0 out of 5 stars MAXIMUM RIDE - EXCELLENT SERIES, December 7, 2010
I loved this box set and highly recommend that you buy it. When I finished the three books I went ahead and bought the other books from the series...highly enjoyable reading.

Maximum Ride Boxed Set #1