4.0 out of 5 stars As good as #1
Loved this one too. Just noticed that #3 is out. Putting it on the wish list. Guessing there is no end to this.
Published on February 24, 2010 by David May

3.0 out of 5 stars Thought it would be better
I really love manga, and the Maximum Ride series-so I thought this would be a great read. Either it wasn't that great ir my expectations were too high. I think the manga is great, although the characters are not how I imagined it. The plot was kind of off, in my opion. 3/5 stars.
Published 22 months ago by Nora

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars As good as #1, February 24, 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Fang, October 20, 2009
This review is from: Maximum Ride: The Manga, Vol. 2 (Paperback)
This volume, like the first, was awesome! It kept me entertained I couldn't wait to see what would happen next. I've read the novels and really liked them, but it's nice to be able to put faces to the text.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it :3, January 27, 2010
Lunagareboshi (Buena Park, CA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Maximum Ride: The Manga, Vol. 2 (Paperback)
received this couple months ago.
but heck
it never fails to impress me!!
by the way volume 1 and 2 equals the first book of maximum ride series
Maximum Ride: The Angel Experiment

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read! Great book!, November 10, 2009
This review is from: Maximum Ride: The Manga, Vol. 2 (Paperback)
This is a great book if you love Maximum Ride and manga! It's even pretty good if you just love manga. The pictures are excellent. It dosen't go into details that much, but you get the picture! I, in fact, liked it a tiny bit better than the first one. I loved when the flock got their makeovers! I read the whole thing without putting the book down in two hours. I mean, it's not a super-fast read, I just read Maximum Ride really fast! If you're a beginer at manga (like my daughter) then you could use this book for some examples of facial expressions and anatomy and stuff like that. So, anyway, it'a a great book!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovvvvvvvveeeeee it!!!!!!, January 4, 2013
This review is from: Maximum Ride: The Manga, Vol. 2 (Paperback)
Omg I probably am a geek but I love this book it is great l liked three and four much more though!!!! Read the novels and loved them but I love the manga even more !!!!!!FANG IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 3, 2014
great

5.0 out of 5 stars Manga book, February 9, 2014
This review is from: Maximum Ride: The Manga, Vol. 2 (Paperback)
Bought this for my school library and it is borrowed regularly. The students love it. Great purchase. This is a great series by James Patterson.

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME, December 16, 2013
GIVING THIS AS A CHRISTMAS GIFT
TO AN AVID JAMES PATTERSON FAN
COULDN'T GET ANY BETTER
THESE BOOKS WERE PREREAD AND HANDLE WITH CARE

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for the Maximum Ride teen and pre-teen enthusiast. Remember- Parental Guidance is YOUR best policy., December 7, 2013
MaNgA MaN (TALLAHASSEE, FL, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Maximum Ride: The Manga, Vol. 2 (Paperback)
The Grand kid loved it and cant' wait for the movies. She of course, has read all the novel versions and was wild about the knowledge that I had purchased her the first 3 of the manga series.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for reluctant readers and to bond with your kids!!, November 16, 2013
This review is from: Maximum Ride: The Manga, Vol. 2 (Paperback)
My Thoughts - 5 out of 5 unicorns - I loved it!!
**Checked out from the high school library

Okay this is my 2nd graphic novel or manga, and I enjoyed this one as much as the first. Still have no idea what the difference is between graphic novels & manga, but really I don’t need to know :) I just know I like it and my son loves reading them. It gives us another way to connect, and he loves that I’m reading something that he read.

I have a lot of questions that still need answering about the flock’s gifts, the voice, the erasers, and much more. Again, I find it much more difficult to review these because it is much more concise, and I do not want to give anything away. I still love Max’s character and Fang is pretty cool too. Angel seems odd and sort of like a spoiled brat, so I’m not sure what is going on with her, and it seems Max is just as confused by her behavior. Ari is a jerk but also a puzzle as well as his father. They meet some new friends and learn new things about themselves.

I’m definitely going to continue the manga series, and I will look into getting the novels to read in the future as well. Then I can compare and contrast :)

I recommend graphic novels/manga for all your reluctant readers and your kids who are very visual. I also think they are a great break in between books or filler when you don’t have time to read a full novel.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Maximum Ride: The Manga, Vol. 2
Maximum Ride: The Manga, Vol. 2 by James Patterson (Paperback - October 27, 2009)
$13.00 $9.78
In stock but may require an extra 1-2 days to process.