5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome EDC organizer
Published on June 23, 2012 by Pilgrim

1.0 out of 5 stars "Hard Use Gear" yeah right.
Published on June 17, 2012 by zac

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome EDC organizer, June 23, 2012
This review is from: Maxpedition Micro Pocket Organizer (Sports)
After being introduced to the Maxpedition hype I had to give into a pocket organizer, and after doing a ton of research I gave into the MaxPed Micro. It stores just enough for EDC on my person and can and will easily fit into my back pocket when walking around. Theres a multitude of uses for this organizer and even though it fills up quite fast, its amazing how handy this thing is. My contents include:

Leatherman Multitool
full size bic lighter
burts bees chapstick
RITR notepad
Zebra 301 pen
couple bandaids, alcohol wipes, sani-hands wipe.

There were a bunch of reviews that helped me and hope this can help someone along their quest.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product, May 31, 2012
DB (Louisiana) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Maxpedition Micro Pocket Organizer (Sports)
I'm very happy with this product. I received it early by about 4 days, so right off the bat that was a nice surprise. It's quite small, but it can hold a ridiculous amount of stuff. I can fit a 160GB harddrive with cable, chapstick, flashlight (Streamlight Stylus Pro), mini widgy pry-bar, swiss army knife, rite-in-the-rain notepad, fisher space pen, bic lighter, mini screwdriver set, a thumbdrive, compass, and tool logic survival card all inside. It's snug, but I still have no problems zipping it up. Definitely worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars great for small kits, November 27, 2012
I have two of these pouches. For it's size it can carry lots of gear. Knives, mutlitools, flash lights, lighters, you name it. I'm very impressed with it. The only down side is that the back pouches are a weak. I tried to put a Gerber clutch in one of the smaller loops and it ripped slightly which was user error. However, since I removed that component the rip has not gotten any worse. Very neat little pouch.

I use one as a fire kit and it holds:
a bic lighter
Light My Fire fire steel
matches in an Exotac match case
a magnifying lense
a few small chunks of fat wood
cotton balls
two trioxane fuel bars

The other I carry in a cargo pocket and is packed with random stuff that I like having available:
note pad
pen
sharpie
bic lighter
Inova XMD1-HB flash light
Victorinox Pioneer harvester
Benchmade Barrage 580
Smith's pocket pal knife sharpener
home made first aid kit (various bandaides, alcohol prep pads, neosporin)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great EDC pocket organizer, September 30, 2013
Amazon Shopper (Philadelphia metro area) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Maxpedition Micro Pocket Organizer (Sports)
Fits in the pocket of both jeans and dress pants. Can place an LGE Nexus 4 (with a Ballistic case on it) either inside or outside in the mesh pocket. Also has interior pockets for carrying credit cards, license, etc. Smallest option I could find to carry both my phone and wallet contents in one pocket. Very pleased; highly recommended. Overall quality is excellent as well; stitching is great no frays etc. Zipper is heavy duty. No complaints.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, October 4, 2013
Excellent quality. I got this to hold my Diabetic Testing supplies. It's much better than the girly flower bag that my wife had given me. This bag now make me testing my Glucose level look like I'm doing field surgery in a combat environment and I wouldn't have it any other way.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little organizer!, March 21, 2012
I've been using this to hold extra pens, pencils, and highlighters. It's great because I can just throw it in my bag, whichever bag I might be carrying that day, and go. I never have to worry about digging for a pen either because they are right there. The organizer does just that, it organizes. The elastic loops keep everything right where I put it and easily accessible. Overall, I'm very pleased with the product.

1.0 out of 5 stars "Hard Use Gear" yeah right., June 17, 2012
got this the other day and as soon as I put my Rite in The Rain note book in the larger inside pocket the liner comes apart! Mind you its the same exact notebook pictured with it on the Maxped website. Contacted the seller and got a fast response from them. Now when it came time to deal with Maxpedition its a different story. The customer service rep I dealt with was rude and cocky. Can't believe it. Last time I will EVER buy any product made from this company again.

4.0 out of 5 stars A real necessity, June 5, 2014
Before, I would just keep a note pad and pen in my cargo pocket, the pen would get broken and leak, or stab me in the leg. The note pad would get wadded up and fall apart and the spiral would get bent out of shape. The pocket organizer fits prefect in my pocket, the large loop makes it easy to grab. I don't lode it down, it keeps my two pens in order, the note pad from getting damaged. I also have a small book light for when I have to take information at night in the dark. Very useful when working in the field.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice, just a bit big for a "pocket" organizer, March 19, 2014
Tracy R. Reed (San Diego, CA United States) - See all my reviews
It will fit in a cargo pants pocket but not a regular pocket. I just wanted a little something to organize my EDC items and prevent it all from grinding together in my right front pocket where I carry my stuff. This is tough and well made but I think I would prefer actually lighter material and fewer layers of it. Well built organizer, just not quite perfect for my use case.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, October 5, 2013
This was my first time purchasing from Maxpeditions. Package arrived on time. Quality material and well built design. It is the perfect size to fit in your pocket, backpack or purse. I Have since ordered a "Fatty" to help organize larger gadgets. I would recommend this to everyone.

Maxpedition Micro Pocket Organizer