Maxpedition Sitka S-type Gearslinger
|Price:||$118.58 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$21.41 (15%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- We finish our bags with a triple coat of polyurethane for water resistance and add a final coat of DuPont Teflon Fabric Protector to repel the elements; Only the best components and designs are used
- We use complete YKK zippers and slides exclusively unlike our competitors who put YKK slides on generic zippers
- We add military grade nylon Webbing for straps, handles, and modular attachment points; Genuine Duraflex buckles and hardware add strength and functionality
- Starting with large, unseamed panels of 1000 Denier Nylon, we meticulously reinforce each stress point with composite thread; No unnecessary seams or polyester parts are used
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Left-side carry version of the famous #0431 Sitka Gearslinger
- Single shoulder backpack designed to maximize utility when rotated towards front of body
- Main compartment: 15" high x 8" wide x 3" thick with internal organization
- Top front: 4" high x 7.5" wide x 2" thick with internal organization
- Bottom front: 8" high x 7.5" wide x 2" thick with internal organization
- Approximate Capacity: 618 cu. in.
- Main compartment and hydration compartment can accept CCW accessories
- Shoulder strap designed to go over Right shoulder for better weapon shouldering
- Bag can be worn in front and contents comfortably accessed while sitting down
- Water bottle pocket sized to fit 32oz Nalgene bottle
- Compatible with 100oz hydration reservoir
- Theft deterrent devices built-in to capture zipper pulls
- PALS modular webbing throughout to for attaching accessories
- Top and side handles
Top Customer Reviews
Shipping was fast and it was packaged well.
-Sack Lunch, empty water canteen on top (Main Pouch)
-Travel Mug (Side Pouch)
-Journal (1/2" Avery Mini-Binder fits in the CC pouch)
-Book for the train (Front Pouch, needs to be a small one though)
-Misc (Knife, Toiletries, Vitamins, all in the Top Pouch)
...and the pack is full
-The size makes it alot easier to maneuver the crowds than a full-sized pack.
-Very Durable. Had it out in a rainstorm and the pack stayed drier than me.
-I use the "Sling" ability more than I thought I would. I get alot of compliments on the pack because of this.
-Small enough to keep on my knee for the train ride so I don't have to put it on the dirty floor.
-The color is not as shown. It's more of an olive than Khaki and the straps are a little more drab than foliage. I still like the colors, but this is my first Maxpedition purchase so I was expecting Khaki to be Khaki.
-In winter weather, the bulkiness of my coat makes the pack slip down lower on my back, but not to the point where it's uncomfortable. Unless I'm running and not holding on to the chest strap, it stays right where it should.
-One thing I had to get used to, is that on an average day I will be putting on or taking off the pack 9 times (House-->Car-->Train-->Work-->Train-->Car-->Home); so you'll have to get used to carrying different ways other than across your back. Since it's an S-type and I'm right-handed, i can slip it over my right shoulder without it being too awkward.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Excellent every day carry backpack for the daily commute. Handles all of my daily carry needs. The only thing that I have added to the outside is a first-aid kit. Read morePublished 8 days ago by Anthony T.
Absolutely love this bag. I use it for every trip and all outdoor activities. I have used many different bags over the years and I would say hands down this is the best for an... Read morePublished 3 months ago by TC
This is a well made sling bag. What I wanted. Nice area in the back of the bag with Velcro for good for off body carry if you have to go in some place legal to carry but not... Read morePublished 3 months ago by Christopher Smith
Love the bag, but the stitching holding the shoulder strap was not done properly and it pulled out with after about 1 month of use. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Amazon Customer
Awesome! Just wish there was a bit more room in the big pouch without getting the next size up with is huge lol.Published 4 months ago by Jeremy Cullup
Need more velcro (pile) throughout the internals! Then it would be perfect.. Great back though. I use it daily and beat the heck out of it!Published 5 months ago by Lakiri Holman
Great pack. Extremely well made. Great value! I'll own it a lifetime. Traveled halfway around the world with it.Published 7 months ago by Thomas J. Sevigny