Maxpedition Remora Gearslinger
|Price:||$81.98 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$12.01 (13%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- We finish our bags with a triple coat of polyurethane for water resistance and add a final coat of DuPont Teflon Fabric Protector to repel the elements; Only the best components and designs are used
- We use complete YKK zippers and slides exclusively unlike our competitors who put YKK slides on generic zippers
- We add military grade nylon Webbing for straps, handles, and modular attachment points; Genuine Duraflex buckles and hardware add strength and functionality
- Starting with large, unseamed panels of 1000 Denier Nylon, we meticulously reinforce each stress point with composite thread; No unnecessary seams or polyester parts are used
- Front pocket: 6" x 6" x 1" with divider, keyper, elastic loops, drainage grommet
- Front slip pocket: 6" x 5"
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
I traded away my Remora and went without a decent small bag for some time. I looked around a lot...but ended up just re-buying another Remora. I need a small bag when I am away from my EDC backpack.
My #1 plan is going to my son's baseball games and still wanting some 'stuff' with me...but not wanting to (or being able to at some places) to carry in my RUSH 24 backpack. A water bottle, wallet, phone, some bug spray and suncreen, gum, stuff like that...and still have room for the camcorder...this bag will be perfect for that and will remain 'ready' to go inside my backpack.
Re-reading the review I posted it's funny - I WAS sold on the single strap..when I had the Remora - it kept the size/weight down. I ended up moving past the Sitka and to a full backpack where I'm happy. Then I'll pull out this little guy for the times when it fits. **edit over
I have carried this most all of 2009. A Maxpedtion Fatboy Versipack hangs unused in my closet - not enough room for stuff, and A Jumbo Versipack is in my truck loaded up with stuff I want in there...the funny thing is, I can ALMOST get everything from the jumbo into this much-easier-to-carry-Remora. The inside will hold a camelback bottle (tall wise) and the many pocket organzier places make it easy to put lots of stuff "in it's own place" without having to use extra organizers.
It rides pretty flat when you don't have a lot in it - and it expands like crazy when you need to stuff it. Well, crazy for it's size, anyway.
The Molle attacments make this easy to add stuff on all 3 sides. I have put on my Maxpedition M-2 pack, when it needed to move "outside" the pack to make room for something in the middle. A couple Molle straps carried inside make this an easy fix.Read more ›
My pack is highly customized, granted, and I have attached (via 3" tac-ties)two accessory pouches via MOLLE webbing.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I have carried this bag nearly every day for the last 3 years. I'm astounded as to it's durability. I've used it dirt bike/4 wheeler riding, sport bike riding, hiking and general... Read morePublished 8 days ago by Xtremgrl
Great Bag. I use this on a regular basis when traveling. Keeps things nice and close. Enough room to carry EDC essentials and then some. Highly recommended.Published 8 days ago by A. Walters
I am impressed. For it's size it carries a great deal of gear.
My SIG 229 fit PERFECTLY in the rear button compartment. Two extra magazines fit up front. Read more
Kinda small but great for running trails. It straps on tight and doesnt bounce around. I carry a sub compact 9mm in it and could use a little extra room. Read morePublished 2 months ago by bsn1620
This is my current gearslinger. Large enough to carry my stuff but small enough not to be a full sized bag.Published 3 months ago by KeithBNimble