A one-strap design maximizes utility when the bag is rotated to the front of your body, and a ventilated, padded back keeps you comfortable.
The Sitka Gearslinger is a practically indestructible, sling-style bag that allows you to "swing" the pack to the front while it's still being worn. Originally designed for military and law enforcement professionals in the field, the bag has a main compartment and hydration compartment which can accept CCW accessories, and the shoulder strap is designed to go over left shoulder for better weapon shouldering.
Top and side handles offer numerous alternative carrying positions, while the PALS modular webbing throughout enables you to easily attach accessories. A water bottle pocket is sized to fit a standard 32-ounce Nalgene bottle.
- Main compartment measures eight-by-three-by-15-inches (W x H x D), with internal organizers
- Top front compartment measures 7.5-by-two-by-four-inches (W x H x D), with internal organizers
- Bottom front compartment measures 7.5-by-two-by-eight-inches (W x H x D), with internal organizers
- 618-cubic-inch cargo capacity
- Compatible with 100-ounce hydration reservoir
- 1000-denier water- and abrasion-resistant ballistic nylon fabric
- Teflon fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- High strength zippers and zipper tracks
- UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Triple polyurethane-coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread
- #AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Double-stitched stress points
The Sitka Gearslinger is our sling designed bag which allows the user to "swing" the pack to the front while the pack is still worn.