5.0 out of 5 stars Worked as advertised.
No problems. I used the trio of splitters to construct a 4-way bulb splitter for use with LED bulbs. Worked great!
Published 7 months ago by Christopher A Cooper

2.0 out of 5 stars 2 out of 3 was okay.
Published 1 month ago by Fair Weather Jack

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked as advertised., January 30, 2014
This review is from: Maxxima Light Bulb Socket Splitter For LED, CFL and Standard Bulbs Pack of 3

5.0 out of 5 stars Work perfectly, December 5, 2013
These were better than I expected. I paid 50% off from a third party seller and I was surprised at the quality when I opened them up. They are not much, but the plastic they used seems very nice and they work perfectly.

5.0 out of 5 stars worked like a charm, February 3, 2014
These little nuggets did the trick. They take one bulb socket, in any normal light socket within reason, and turn it into two, just like screwing in a lightbulb. Great when you need a little more light in an area, instead of a whole lamp. These guys are reasonably priced, ship quick, and the splitters arrived on time and in perfect working order. Makes sense if you aren't paying shipping or can't get to a hardware store right away. Didn't deal with them directly for any reason so can't comment on that.

5.0 out of 5 stars Work perfectly and UL approved, January 20, 2014
I use these to split bare bulb sockets in my garage / basement to use 2x CFL bulbs. Instead of a single 60W incandescent, I now use either 2x 23w or 2x 19w CFL bulbs to have far more light and actually use less electricity. Do not overload these with high powered incadescents. Nice that these are actually UL marked. I threw some out that I had already since they had no markings at all.

2.0 out of 5 stars 2 out of 3 was okay., July 27, 2014
Works but not good quality. I used them on my Ikea floor lamps to fit an extra lightbulb. They don't screw in easily and took a bit of fiddling. One splitter didn't work on two of my floor lamps but after 15 minutes of effort (required pulling the metal tab out a tad in the lamp because the splitter was too short) got it to work on a 3rd lamp. Only reason I gave it 2 stars instead of 1 is the price.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, great customer service., September 1, 2014
Dan Weber (Saint Louis, MO United States) - See all my reviews
The price of these are competitive, considering you get 5 of them. When they arrived, however, I found 2 of the 5 broken or defective. They are lightweight and the plastic appears thin, but the 3 I used work fine. I was very surprised how good their customer service was. I advised them about the 2 defective units and they were promptly replaced! Great job.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for growing with CFL's, July 9, 2014
Work great! I used a 200w CFL and 100w CFL on each of these, for 24hrs a day and they have held up fine for the past 2 months. Great way to use your light socket to add additional lighting for your needs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 5, 2014
as descibed works great

5.0 out of 5 stars great, June 17, 2014
Instantly added much needed light to our dim garage. Lights a work space up well or where ever more light is needed

5.0 out of 5 stars Need More Light? Add More Bulbs, May 28, 2014
At first these appear to be a tad flimsy, but they are just fine. UL listed, 660 watts limit... good luck hitting that with CFLs and LEDs. I use these in my garage and storage rooms. Recommended.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›