Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc blink-182 Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Color: Red|Change

on March 17, 2014
I used this ribbon to tied around invitations for some added texture. Ribbon was thin and worked well for the project. Please note, the ribbon sheds a bunch of little pieces. Nothing bad, just be prepared to clean it up after.
on September 9, 2015
The perfect twine for wrapping my wedding invitations. While it does shed some, it's expected with twine. I love that it's thin and not bulky and super easy to work with and tie. It's also thin enough that the post office doesn't require extra postage (at least not for me) when mailing invitations wrapped in it. I will continue to purchase this twine!
on March 21, 2013
Tis twine wasn't as smooth as I would have liked but for the price it really isn't that bad. I still use it on many of my cards and other projects.
review image
on June 27, 2013
I love these strings! I wanted them in the natural color but it was out then. So I got the ivory color but they look awesome. I use them in everything I make. Lol. They're just that great. I hope they never run out. Maybe I'll just wait for the natural colored ones so I can have extra. They work so well. It gives that country feel...if you know what I mean. It'll last for a long time. Love it. I would recommend this for scrapbookers. =D
on October 18, 2013
... and I love this burlap string by May Arts. I no longer have to be chintzy with how much I use because there are 400 yards here to play with. For wrapping around cards, threading buttons, tying tiny little bows - there are hundreds of uses. I love the texture and interest it adds to my cards.
on May 6, 2013
I bought this to tie around bakery boxes of baked goods. It looks pretty, but the air and floor get filled with little bits of the burlap - it gets everywhere. I've never used burlap so I'm not sure if that's normal or not, but I wish I'd known beforehand - I would've bought ribbon instead.
on February 6, 2013
This Burlap String is perfect, along with amazon's Wood Gift Tags / Blank Wooden Tags, as a topping for gifts wrapped in brown Butcher Paper. My wrapping would even make Martha Stewart proud! Highly recommend!

Wood Gift Tags / Blank Wooden Tags for Wine, Decor, Weddings (Pkg of 50)
on January 2, 2013
I was looking more for more of a twine. This is exactly what it says, string. It is too thin for my purposes. I wanted to use for Christmas wrapping, but only used it for a few gifts since it gets lost in the wrapping paper. Maybe doubling up would have worked or even tripling up, but I didn't bother.
on September 19, 2012
Perfectly malleable for nearly any project. The twine is rather thin but very strong. Doesn't fray much at all. I bought another skein of green twine that just doesn't measure up ... but it was cheap! But the green color bleeds :( lol ... I'll get more of this kind next time!
on August 24, 2012
I've been using this for a lot of purposes for our wedding. The color is just like the picture. This is more string than I could ever need as well - I had no need to worry about running out! It is made of burlap so the string isn't smooth, but it looks shabby and rustic, just what we wanted.