Best Books of the Month Shop Men's Shoes Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Janet Jackson All-New Fire TV Stick with Voice Remote Grocery Amazon Gift Card Offer jrscwrld jrscwrld jrscwrld  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Nintendo Digital Games Fall Arrivals in Amazon Outdoor Clothing STEM Toys & Games
Customer Discussions > Assassin's Creed III forum

Mayan Temple DLC

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jul 25, 2012 3:33:25 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jul 25, 2012 3:35:28 AM PDT
SilentFisher says:
I refuse to buy games with Gamestop anymore after some bad experiences with them in the past, but their exclusive DLC (Lost Mayan Ruins, I messed up on the title) looks pretty interesting. Even though, it definitely wouldn't be enough for me to switch my pre-order to them.

I haven't been able to find anything, but I'm curious. Does anyone know if there will be another way to get the Mayan Temple DLC? Could it possibly be available on UPlay at launch?

Posted on Jul 25, 2012 1:01:43 PM PDT
Going by previous games, they could sell it as DLC later - maybe as part of a bundle or $3 (240 MP) for the mission.

Posted on Jul 25, 2012 3:48:16 PM PDT
Alternately, Best Buy's bonus is the "Ghost of War" mission, and Walmart's is "A Dangerous Secret". Both come with different exclusive weapons (Mayan Ruins comes with a sword, Ghost of War comes with a club, and I believe A Dangerous Secret adds a Scottish Flintlock musket to your arsenal).

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 25, 2012 4:08:48 PM PDT
SilentFisher says:
Wow, I had no clue that Best Buy and Walmart had their own separate exclusives as well. I know none of them are all that important, but DLC exclusives really suck big time.

Posted on Jul 28, 2012 2:51:43 PM PDT
zkioussis says:
Eh all it is is cheap overpowered weapons

Gamestop always gets the only sword that does 4/4 , with the best vanilla sword being 4/3 .... not a big difference in the end really .... The last sword had you run through a dungeon vs traps but nothing else really and then at the end of the 6ish minutes you have the best sword congrats... missions never amount to much and the weapons while good are easily overcome by just being a half decent player

Do with that ubi would stop this shit though.... Preorder or collector edition items i can deal with.... Exclusives per store are just pathetic

Posted on Oct 1, 2012 3:17:16 PM PDT
rpd123 says:
I absolutely hate exclusive preorder DLC. And that the PS3 will have exclusive missions.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 21, 2012 4:16:13 PM PDT
J. Goldberg says:
Normally this is stuff that's later released as DLC you can buy.

Posted on Oct 22, 2012 12:24:38 PM PDT
AJ says:
i wish everyone would get everything from the start. no xbox exclusives, no ps3 exclusives.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  6
Total posts:  8
Initial post:  Jul 25, 2012
Latest post:  Oct 22, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Assassin's Creed III
Assassin's Creed III by UBI Soft (Xbox 360)
4.1 out of 5 stars (1,526)