- Sorry, this item is not available in
- Image not available
- To view this video download Flash Player
|Price:||$5.59 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$2.40 (30%)|
|Special Shipping Information: This product may not be available for 1 or 2 day shipping due to federal regulations that require it to ship via ground ship methods only. This product can only be shipped within the 48 contiguous states.
Color: 120 Classic Ivory
Would you like to give feedback on images?
Want the perfect foundation fit? It’s all about the best combination of tone and texture.
- Visible Pores
- Too Much Shine
- Oily Skin
Try Fit Me Matte + Poreless Foundation
- Rough Patches
- Dry Skin
Try Fit Me Dewy + Smooth Foundation
Find your Fit on the Maybelline website.
Fit Me foundation has a new look for its same great hydrating formula!
Hydrates, smoothes skin texture and matches natural tone for a luminous, seamless finish.
For Normal to Dry Skin. SPF 18*
Why You'll Love It:
Fit Me! Dewy + Smooth foundation for dry skin from Maybelline New York goes beyond skin tone matching to fit the unique texture issues of normal to dry skin for the ultimate natural skin fit.
While some foundations can exaggerate dry, rough patches, only Fit Me Dewy + Smooth hydrating and moisturizing foundation contains our genius hydra-smoothing concentrate so dry areas become incredibly smooth with a perfect dewy finish.
Dermatologist and allergy tested. Does not clog pores. Oil-free.
*Excluding shades 330 and 360
Prime, perfect, blush, and bronze your way to beautiful.
1) Concealer: Look in the mirror and tilt your head down to see where shadows fall, and then just conceal that area, tapping to blend as you go.
2) Blush: Rather than concentrating blush on the apples of your cheeks, brush it up along the cheekbone, using the center of your eye as a guide for your starting point.
3) Bronze: Have your brush ready? Starting at your hairline, swoop down to your cheekbone, and then sweep over your jawline.
I've been using this for years. buying it online is cheaper than any other store available. covers up everything, but can get shiny if you have an oily completion.Published 1 day ago by Rajeane Munoz
this is a really great product. i got a small sample and tried it out. it went on very smoothly and had a very natural finish. Read morePublished 7 days ago by es-an
I usually use The Queen Collection which is awesome! I decided to try this due to the great comments! Read morePublished 9 days ago by Ashley Robinson