5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!
I love this product. I use it for my eyebrows and for my bottom eyelashes so they look more natural. It is very easy to apply and does last all day. It does not clump either. Good product I will buy it again.
Published on June 24, 2012 by Anna

3.0 out of 5 stars Works great for brows, terrible for eyes
I use this only for my eyebrows as it makes them look nicer and in place. It works great for eyes too, but there's a problem and it makes my eyes burn if it gets into them. To the point where I can't keep them open and running to the sink to wash the mascara off. Not sure if my eyes are just extra sensitive or what.
Published 17 months ago by Sara B

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, June 24, 2012
This review is from: Maybelline New York Great Lash Clear Mascara for Lash and Brow 110, 0.44 Fluid Ounce (Misc.)

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, October 27, 2012
Good for wearing when I feel like wearing make up , but still want to look natural. I also use it on my eyebrows to define them and this works great for that. Makes my eyelashes longer without making them look unnatural.

5.0 out of 5 stars great for sensitive eyes, March 26, 2013
A. Spencer (Georgetown, KY) - See all my reviews
I have sensitive eyes and allergies, so I cannot wear traditional mascara. This product extends my natural lashes and makes them more prominent. I have also used it as an eyebrow definer, and it keeps those eyebrow hairs from straying. It doesn't cause any negative side effects, either!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product for lazy people who don't like putting on makeup and taking it off later, December 11, 2013
I don't like wearing a lot of makeup and I have dark lashes, so I just put this on and it makes it look like I'm wearing mascara. It makes my lashes look longer and fuller and it's just wonderful. After I take all my makeup off and wash my face, I put this on if I'm till going out, and nobody can even tell if I'm not wearing makeup. Great for lazy college girls.

5.0 out of 5 stars Clearly the one!, June 16, 2012
I have used clear mascara for many years but this one is tops! Usually after applying other brands of clear mascara my eyes start to burn and itch. I just got mine and used it all day. Not one burn or scratch! The brush is of ample size and the amount is alot. I have naturally long eyelashes and a crazy habit of rubbing my outer eyes. Clear mascara works and I still look pretty eyed. I don't have the worry of having racoon eyes by midday. Thanks so much Amazon! I am sold!

5.0 out of 5 stars A+, October 24, 2013
Thank you very much for this wonderful product, I found it easier to shop on amazon.com. I really recommend it to anyone. I am so into Maybelline make up and I have bought many items online.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, July 3, 2012
It makes your eyelashes look great, it came in a weeks times overall it was worth it I can't find this mascara anywhere so very pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing., February 18, 2013
Eyebrows are important, and this gel is a must. I use it every morning and it lasts all day as long as you don't mess with your brows! Highly recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Only for browa, May 2, 2014
This mascara actually should only be used on brows since it makes no change at all for my lashes. I tried applying it for about 4 coats waiting between each coat to dry and it made no significant change. it looked like my lashes were wet from water.

I gave it 4 stars for its benefit on fixing my eye brows.

5.0 out of 5 stars great mascara for the eyebrows, April 4, 2014
I use it on my eyebrows after I apply my blonde pencil to fill in and shape them it helps to keep my eyebrows in place the pencil last longer I love this stuff

Rate and Discover Movies