Automotive Holiday Deals Books Gift Guide Books Gift Guide Shop Men's Athletic Shoes Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon Ed Sheeran egg_2015 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Gifts Under $50 Amazon Gift Card Offer bf15 bf15 bf15 $30 Off Amazon Echo $30 Off Fire HD 6 Kindle Black Friday Deals Shop Now HTL

on April 18, 2011
I received a free sample of Maybeline 24 hour SuperStay Lip Stick as part of being a BzzAgent. I really loved it. It really did last all day long, and didn't come off. It didn't dry out my lips too much like other brands, and you can use any lip gloss to keep your lips moist without the color coming off. Everyone should at least try it, I beleive they will love it.
VINE VOICEon April 15, 2011
I was sent 4 samples of this product to test as a Bzz Agent, where from time to time I have been sent products to test and give my opinion on, as well as sharing coupons or samples with others. I had been looking for a long lasting lip color, so I was very interested in trying this product. Sadly, it did not meet my expectations.

I applied the lip color as directed, and left it on at least 3 minutes as directed, for it to dry. Just using the lip color by itself left my lips feeling very dry, uncomfortable. Then you add the lip balm over the lip color, which then does make your lips feel moisturized, but sadly the lip balm does not stay on your lips for long.

What you are left with is the lip color, and very dry feeling lips. If you are going to have to keep applying the lip balm, you might as well just have to keep applying lipstick, or whatever it is you put on your lips.

Also, when the lip color starts to come off, it comes off in spots, so it leaves your lips looking wierd anyway.

You will also need a makeup remover product to remove all of the remaining lip color. It does NOT wash off easily, with say soap and water.

Sadly, this product was not for me, so I will keep on with my search for a long wearing lip stick or lip color.

I think Maybelline was on the right track when they made this product, but to me, it still has a serious flaw.
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 19, 2013
Love the Color it complements my hair and coloring, the lipstick stays on as advertised. I will buy this product again.
on April 15, 2011
Ladies my lipstick usually only lasts say 1 hour at the most and I find myself applying chapstick all the time. Ever since I tried this lipstick I dont think I can go back to my old lipstick at all, I love this lipstick and how easy to apply it is.
This product really does stay on a long time and wont come off in places you dont want it to- even when you brush your teeth.
I highly recommend wearing this. I Love this 24hour lipstick and gave a few friends some to try and they have fallen in love with it also! Enjoy it.
on April 18, 2011
This is one of the better lip colors out right now.The colors lasts without having to do touchups through out the day.It is great to actually have a product deliver on what it promoses.My daughter and my girlfriend also thought this lip color was a bargain and also that it does what it promises to do.I would buy this lip color the next time I need a good long lasting color.Actually I would buy it whenever I need a new lip color.
on April 17, 2011
I am a BzzAgent and received this for free to test. I will say that this does stay on for a very long time, although not 24 hours, but long enough for a night out and still there after waking up the next day. It's not all on the next day, but I did not have to reapply during my nite out. I really love this!! worth every penny!
on April 16, 2011
I was sent four samples from BzzAgent to try. I read and followed the instructions and for those 2-3 minutes my lips were extremely dry.. It was extremely uncomfortable but once you put the moisture on it feels amazing.. yes the lip moisture doesn't last all day but its not like you have to find a mirror to reapply it.. I used it for a couple off days and then I started to realize the moisture is now staying longer on and that after the 2-3 minuets that you but it own it isn't that unbearable.. I always had extremely dry lips but I'm not sure if its just how my lips are or if it does this for everyone but my lips started to hold onto moisture longer and I started to stop carrying lip balm everywhere I went. I gave my sister and her foster moms each a color and they love it. Pamela one of her mom's works for the aids foundation and is constantly flying around the globe.. so she never washes it of when she does to sleep because then she is usually on an airplane.. so I have it works..

Last's for 24 hours and sometimes longer..
After you put on the lip balm part your lips feel amazingly refreshing...

You have to wash it off with a strong make up remover
on April 15, 2011
I got samples of this product from BuzzAgent recently, and I must say, I was skeptical. Not that I don't trust the Maybelline line, but 24hour lip color?!?!
My husband & I went out for a romantic dinner this past week, and of course, I went all out - new outfit, hair done, makeup, even perfume & extra jewellery. This was the first time I'd used the Maybelline SuperStay lip color, and I figured that dinner would be the real test ...
I was amazed. My lipstick looked just as great after dinner as it did when we left the house - and my husband was able to kiss me without worrying about smudging my lipstick! I even double-checked my wine glass throughout dinner - no lipstick marks!
This product outperforms anything I've ever tried, and is definitely worth paying for. You will NOT be disappointed.

The one thing I should mention is that the lip color does feel ... odd ... when you first apply it. It made my lips feel quite heavy until it dried (about 2 minutes). After that, it felt completely weightless.
And wearing it without the lip balm is great, too - the lip color dries to a beautiful matte finish. The lip balm adds amazing shine.
on April 19, 2011
I recently sampled the SuperStay 24 Color 2-step lipcolor by Maybelline New York and fell in love. It is the best ever in longware lipcolor I have ever tried. I received a package of 4 samples in the shades of Forever Chestnut, Timeless Rose, Wear On Wildberry and Everlasting Wine to sample. Of course the Forever Chestnut looked like it was made just for me and was perfect for my complection, so I tried it first. I love the other 3 shades as well and wear them on special occasion with outfits they match.

You put the color on with a special tip brush and let it dry real good and then you apply the lip balm, which you can re-apply the balm as needed. It comes in about 30 different colors, which include eight brown shades, five berry colors, six shades of pink, seven purples, wine and plum colors, and four reds or corals. It's sold at discount and drug stores for around $9.99 which is a good value when you figure in how long it stays on your lips without having to re-apply. This is a great product and I will be using it from now on.
on January 20, 2014
The lipstick stays on all day and is my favorite color, which unfortunately is getting harder and harder to find in local stores these days.