4.0 out of 5 stars Super Easy To Install
Few days back I ordered this product; and it was delivered in 3-4days. The installation was super easy with the given instructions. Planning to order the same in few months again!!

Published on September 19, 2011 by Asheesh Sharma

3.0 out of 5 stars 6 month filter....
This filer seems to work fine. I think I noticed the water had a bit of different taste, but it could very well have been my imagination.

Published on July 21, 2011 by Tom Dowd

4.0 out of 5 stars Super Easy To Install, September 19, 2011
Asheesh Sharma "Sharma" (Milford, Connecticut United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Maytag UKF7003 PUR PuriClean Cyst-Reducing Refrigerator Water Filter, 1-Pack (Kitchen)

The only reason I am not giving 5/5 is due to missing instructions for turning off "Change Filter" light; I found these instructions on some blog. For MayTag refrigerator, the light can be turned off by holding "Light"+"Lock" pads on the door until the "Change Filter" light blinks (approx 4-5 seconds).

5.0 out of 5 stars Fridge Filter, March 16, 2011
My original filter was a UKF7002 and locked with a click when in place. This is the replacement UKF7003 and while it does fit and seems to have no leaks it does not lock in place when inserted.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cleaner is Safer, June 8, 2012
This water filter changes easier than the oil filter in your car engine. I was afraid that water would spill as I changed the filter. The old filter counter turned without a drop of water spilled. The new filter went in even easier.

3.0 out of 5 stars 6 month filter...., July 21, 2011

This filter is a bit smaller than the original Maytag filter and smaller than the Brita filter I ordered through amazon.com last year. These were both 1 year filters and I am a bit disappointed that this is rater for 6 months.

I paid about $25.00 for the Brita a year ago and now see it is $38.00. Is there a water filter shortage I am not aware of?

Anyway, look at the Brita MYRF-100 Refrigerator Replacement Filter filter for a few dollars more and rated to last a year.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheaper on Amazon, December 1, 2012
Brian Mac "maccve" (Jefferson City, MO) - See all my reviews
I usually buy this at one of the home improvement big box stores, but was not in a big hurry this time, so I checked Amazon and this was much cheaper that where I usually get it from. Works as expected!

3.0 out of 5 stars Appears to be refurbished not new- but so far is working., March 31, 2014
Disappointed that I bought this listed as "new" when it is clearly not. It looks like the canister itself has been opened and possibly refurbished. I don't mind it as long as it works- it cost less than a new one. However- I think this should *not* be advertised as new though- very misleading to consumers. Just installed tonight and will watch the water color, content, and taste for the next week or two...

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit for OEM filter for my Maytag side by side., December 28, 2014
These are great for replacing the original filters. Tried to buy these locally and was able to buy two for what local stores where charging. They are exact replacements , only better as they filter the water more effectively than the OEM model these replace. I would definitely buy these again. I could only find the OEM model at one place and it was rediculiosly priced.

1.0 out of 5 stars Defective filter, May 16, 2014
The filter I received evidently was defective. I just had to pay a repairman $110 dollars for a service call because my filter was bad. It caused a problem with my Ice maker and it has only been installed 3 months!!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars What this one!, December 27, 2013
The headline ready 6 pack for $62.88 but when you go to the other web site a 6 pack is over $186.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Hard to say, December 4, 2012
I don't know if it is my fridge or this purifier, but the water comes out at a trickles pace. I purchased a countertop filter in addition for this reason.