5.0 out of 5 stars Makes an elegant picnic tablecloth
I cut off the top, fold twice, and make tablecloths by attaching grommets for weights/ropes/bungees. Repeat for other side. This pattern is quite elegant for that. Also, the new PEV material does not smell at all, is thin enough to manipulate, but strong enough for picnicking.
Published 21 months ago by Susan Smith

2.0 out of 5 stars Somewhat disappointed
I, was a little disappointed when I recieved the, Shower Curtain, the color was perfect, but I thought it was a fabric curtain, instead it was plastic, no where in the description of the product did it specify that it was a plastic Shower curtain, if it had, I would not have ordered it.
Published on May 24, 2011 by Carol A. Signet

5.0 out of 5 stars Makes an elegant picnic tablecloth, April 14, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Shower Curtain, November 9, 2012
This review is from: Maytex Lucy PEVA Shower Curtain, Green (Kitchen)
The shower curtain is lovely. The pattern is charming and what I expected. It is stiffer and lighter than other shower curtains I have purchased in the past. As a result it hangs oddly.

5.0 out of 5 stars shower curtain, February 13, 2011
This review is from: Maytex Lucy PEVA Shower Curtain, Green (Kitchen)
If you need to lighten up your bathroom this is perfect. It is bright and quite pretty. Unless you touch it you would think it was fabric. This is my second one (2 bathrooms) and it is easy care and holding up well.

2.0 out of 5 stars Somewhat disappointed, May 24, 2011