Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

Color: Chocolate|Change

on November 26, 2010
In searching for things like home furnishings online I've learned that you have to know exactly what you want, and you have to learn to read the descriptions quite carefully to see what's being offered. A previous reviewer, for example, complained that these curtains were not blackout-type, which is true. But the description never claims that they are. I have a large living room window that already has Venetian blinds. I needed light-weight, wine-red curtains to frame the sides of the window and break up the monotonous whiteness. These fill the bill. They're machine washable and the wrinkles fall right out. They give an elegant look for a relatively low cost. You just have to be very careful before you order to read the descriptions of the products and make sure you find one that will fit your particular needs.
44 comments| 219 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 20, 2012
These are good, cheap curtains. We used them for decorative purposes to frame a window that already had venetian blinds, to break up a big white wall in our rental. They were wrinkled when we took them out of the package, but the wrinkles fell out within a day or so after hanging them. They are very thin and light, and if hung against a window like in the manufacturer's picture above, light will shine through, unlike the pic. I will upload my own to compare. They hang a little weirdly, likely due to the fact that they're quite light, so they appear a bit crooked against the wall and not straight like the manufacturer's picture. Suits our needs, though, and more importantly the price is appropriate for the product.
review image review image
22 comments| 75 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 28, 2011
Each panel measures 40 inches (width) by 84 length and there are two in the pack. They drape well and don't look cheap. They are not really sheer as some other reviewers noted. Definitely not solid either. They are polyester but do drape well.
In all they are a good buy if you just want to buy simple curtains. You could also complement these with white sheer curtains.
22 comments| 96 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 11, 2015
They do not state that they are light blocking, however the picture shows that very little to no light is coming through the curtains. This is not the case. They block very little light are are extremely thin.
review image
on March 16, 2015
I am very happy with my purchase! After reading many of the reviews, which varied from with 4.5 stars down to 1 stars on quality, I am happy I purchased them. They are light weight, not thin, which works perfect in my kitchen. They are light weight enough for the area yet not see-through enough for privacy! They add just the right amount of ambiance to the room and they were the exact color of red I was looking for in the dining room! My sliding glass door is 10ft wide so I ordered 4 panels. They scrunch up perfect, not too much and they are not spread out too thin! If I change the colors in my living room, I will definitely be ordering this brand in what ever color I go with! They were not meant to be black out shades, though they do block a lot of light. I was NOT wanting to totally black out my dining room so this was a perfect selection!
review image
on August 31, 2011
For the price and 2 PANELS you cant beat it. Local "value" stores cannot beat these prices for 2 panels. The material is lightweight and sheer. Hangs well and diffuses light. If you have blinds and these curtains you will be okay for most applications if you are looking for blackout, refer to the price.
Based on Value and Appearance I have ordered 2 more sets.
on October 21, 2012
Nothing great. Very thin indeed and almost see through when the lighting is right. Use for decor and not for functionality.
on December 17, 2011
I love these curtains and have bought about 8 packages of these for my house. They are a great color (as close to true to the picture as you can get). They are light weight and have a whimsy about them, which I love. These are in my living room, dining room and they are now the new "door" to my closet (I took the old sliding doors off).
PROS:
They will not snag (which is a problem for me because I have dry hands in the winter).
They are a wonderfully light color and bring airiness to the room.

CONS
These are not as thick as other curtains that I have had, but they do the job. (helping keep in the warmth as it is 18 deg F here)

I have only had these this winter thus far and will update when summer comes around. I can't wait to see how they do in the heat (at keeping out the hot sun) and how they will fill the rooms with light (even when closed). :)
on June 4, 2015
These are a little too thin. I ended up just ordering a second pair to increase the material covering the window in the room we needed to darken. But on their own two panels are only going to give you useful darkening on a single standard window (2.5-3ft). Good for the price but you are able to see throught the material, not truly light blocking.
on June 4, 2016
Great price for a set of 2 panels ! I ordered them in black so color does affect how much light comes through them. They are microfiber so making them soft to touch. I really like them ,considering how expensive curtains can be this was an excellent purchase ! I got 2 sets for my bedroom & I love them! I would recommend these but I can only speak for the black set!