Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
1. Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
2. Oil a Pyrex or other square ovenproof pan. Or, for easier cleanup, line the pan with baking paper.
3. Place all DRY INGREDIENTS in one bowl and all WET INGREDIENTS in another. Mix well separately, then add the WET INGREDIENTS to the DRY INGREDIENTS and mix just enough to blend, using a spatula to prevent lumps.
4. Transfer to the pan, place on the middle rack of the oven, and bake for 20 minutes (time may vary depending on the oven; test for doneness with a toothpick). When a toothpick or cake tester comes out clean, remove from oven.
5. Allow to cool before cutting into squares and removing from the pan.From Mayumi’s Kitchen: Strawberry Tempeh Smoothie
1. Steam the tempeh for 15 minutes.
2. Puree all ingredients in a blender until smooth.
My favorite cookbook! some of the receipes are simple but overall a great, easy intro to macrobiotic cookingPublished 1 month ago by Rebecca
I have heard many times brown rice is good, so I have been eating it almost 10 years. Compared to white rice, it is not tasty as I grew up eating steamy white rice so many years. Read morePublished 7 months ago by O. Snow
If only the subtitle had not brazenly claimed this cookbook as being "macrobiotic"! To be accurate, it should say, maybe, "mostly macrobiotic", or "influenced by macrobiotics". Read morePublished 10 months ago by harborsparrow
Beautiful book! Have not tried her 10 day diet, but I enjoy going through the book searching for ideas
that I can use to make something comparable. Read more
it's very beautifully finished book. And I like the picture inside, make it easy for me to know how the food should look like. The recipes are easy to follow.Published 14 months ago by Jo
Yummy recipes but some of them demands that you plan for the meal. Not a bad thing, only if your in a hurry :) otherwise then that, its a really good cookbook!Published 16 months ago by Jennie
Mayumi is the queen of macrobiotics and has created a beautiful guide to help you on your journey. Your body knows how to heal itself if given the right tools and this book will... Read morePublished 21 months ago by Steph
Reading through the book it seems very well thought out and presented. I especially like that Mayumi has presented recepies with a thought to leftovers, so this book can be used... Read morePublished 22 months ago by Steven A. Manzi
I recommend this to anyone who likes healthy cooking..It's not only a good book, but a good read as well..Published 22 months ago by Endang T. Utari