- 2" x 27' tie down with wide handle and ratcheting action for securing loads for transport
- Polyester webbing for resistance to moisture, vapor, oils, greases, and volatile aromatics
- 12,000-lb. tensile strength tested
- Wire hooks on both ends for fastening together
- Meets CVSA guidelines, DOT regulations, and CCMTA standards
Mazzella 005400-00021 Wide Handle Ratchet Tie-Down Assembly with Wire Hooks Both Ends, 2" x 27'
|Price:||$31.45 ($31.45 / Each) & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
Specifications for this item
|Brand Name||Mazzella Lifting Technologies|
|Load Capacity||10000 pounds|
|Lifting Material Type||Polyester Web|
|Number of Items||1|
This Mazzella 005400-00021 tie down assembly is 2" wide, 27' in length, and... See more product details
This Mazzella 005400-00021 tie down assembly is 2" wide, 27' in length, and uses ratcheting action for tensioning and securing loads for transport. It has a wide handle for a secure grip. The yellow webbing is made of polyester for durability and resistance to moisture, vapor, oils, greases, and volatile aromatics, and it is tested to 12,000-lb. of tensile strength. The webbing has double-J wire hooks on both ends for fastening into a ring type end fitting. This ratcheting tie down assembly meets Commercial Vehicle Safety Alliance (CVSA) guidelines, U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT) regulations, and Canadian Council of Motor Transport Administrators (CCMTA) standards.
Mazzella Lifting Technologies manufactures slings, cranes, hoists, and other lifting devices and overhead rigging. The company, founded in 1954, is headquartered in Cleveland, OH.