- Sorry, this item is not available in
- Image not available
- To view this video download Flash Player
|Price:||$7.98 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
Size: 16 OZ
Would you like to give feedback on images?
All Vanilla Is Not Created Equal
McCormick Vanilla Extract is made of 100% premium, All Natural ingredients to provide rich flavor – with no corn syrup like other brands – to your next culinary adventure. Our Pure Vanilla Extract is gluten free and made from the finest quality vanilla beans. Part of the orchid family, vanilla pods go through a five-month fermentation and curing process to deliver a delicious sweet, floral and spicy flavor that can transform ordinary foods into extraordinary meals.
Satisfies Sweet And Savory Cravings
Many uses for vanilla lean toward the sweet side of things, but this rich and rummy extract offers savory applications too. Use it to enhance your favorite baked goods like cupcakes, cookies, cakes and pancake batter or add a few drops using our easy pour spout to infuse flavor into whipped cream, hot tea or coffee. Our Pure Vanilla Extract can also provide depth and rich flavor to more savory recipes. Add a teaspoon to sauces or glazes on meat and seafood. Or try it on vegetables, like green beans amandine to add pizzazz to everyday meals.
America’s Favorite Extract Brand
For over 125 years, McCormick has been making flavors from 100% premium ingredients for your baking delight. Our high-quality ingredients deliver great tasting extracts from Pure Vanilla to Peppermint, Almond and Lemon. Our wide-range of extracts are perfect for all your baked good needs from cookies, cakes, pancake batter, cheesecakes, brownies, and pumpkin pies to sides dishes like sweet potato casserole. Whatever you feel like baking, a teaspoon of McCormick extract goes a long way.
Makes 6 dozen or 24 (3 cookie) servings.
2 1/3 cups flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon McCormick Cinnamon, Ground
1/4 teaspoon McCormick Nutmeg, Ground
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 1/4 cups granulated sugar
1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
2 teaspoons McCormick Pure Vanilla Extract
Colorful Cookie Icing:
1 cup confectioners' sugar
3 teaspoons milk
1/2 teaspoon McCormick Pure Vanilla Extract
3 drops McCormick Assorted Food Colors & Egg Dye
1. Mix flour, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt in medium bowl. Set aside. Beat granulated sugar and butter in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Add egg and vanilla; mix well. Gradually beat in flour mixture on low speed until well mixed. Refrigerate dough 2 hours or overnight until firm.
2. Preheat oven to 375°F. Roll out dough on lightly floured surface* to 1/8-inch thickness. Cut into shapes with favorite cookie cutters. Place on greased baking sheets.
3. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on baking sheets 1 minute. Remove to wire racks; cool completely.
4. For the Icing, mix all ingredients except food colors. (Stir in additional milk as needed to thin icing or more confectioners' sugar to thicken, if needed.) Place small amount of icing into small shallow bowls, using one bowl for each color desired. Stir drops of food color into icing until desired shade is reached.
5. To ice cookies, hold cookie by its edge and dip top of cookie into icing. (Or spoon the icing onto cookie using a teaspoon.) Place iced cookies on wire rack set over foil-covered baking sheet to dry. (The foil-covered baking sheet will catch drips.) To add decorative details to cookies, spoon tinted icing into resealable plastic bag. Snip off a tiny piece of the corner. Squeeze icing through hole in plastic bag to decorate cookies. If desired, Colored Sugar may be sprinkled onto freshly iced cookies.
For nearly 125 years, McCormick has an unmatched track record in delivering safe, high-quality flavors to people around the globe. Our mission is to share our passion for vibrant flavors--to do that, we source the highest quality ingredients from far-reaching destinations to bring a world of flavor to your table. Our offerings have evolved over time, but our values have remained the same. We want you to have the very best. From flavor forward smoked paprika to go-to black pepper, from weekend grilling seasonings to weeknight tacos, from vanilla extract for baking to food colors that add fun to holidays and celebrations, you can trust McCormick to inspire you with delicious recipes and flavors.
Only the Highest Quality Flavors: We're focused on the quality, consistency and awesomeness of our flavors. As leaders in global sourcing, we use our experience influencing local growing practices to set world-class standards for the spices, herbs and other crops that make up our flavors.
Commitment to Healthy Eating: McCormick does more than create innovative global flavor solutions that make food taste better. It's our mission to make food better, period. Whether funding research on the potential health benefits of herbs and spices or developing reduced-sodium and gluten-free products, we're always searching for new ways to give people healthy eating choices. Our herbs, spices, and extracts are amazing ways to add flavor to your dishes without additional sugar, fat, and salt.
I absolutely love prime pantry boxes...don't have time to shop and don't even like going out to do it anymore...have a home business that keeps me working to much... Read morePublished 12 hours ago by Carla D. Olson
I could have used a bigger bottle, I'll just have to order more.Published 4 days ago by Pamela S. Carter
It's the same, trustowrthy McCormick vanilla I have bought for years in my local grocery store - just quite a bit cheaper.Published 4 days ago by N. C. Farrand
I am so happy to have this size product. I make lots of baked goods and cookies this meets my needs beautifully!Published 4 days ago by Regina M. Polanshek
I kept saying I was going to look for a bargain and then forget until I needed it. This was a great price compared to what I paid for a little bottle of their vanilla. Read morePublished 5 days ago by Lyndi B
An excellent deal for pure Vanilla, especially McCormick's.Published 8 days ago by Bradford Symonette SR
If you go through a lot of vanilla extract, don't hesitate to buy this!Published 8 days ago by E. Veseskis