Questions & Answers
McDavid 491 Waist Trimmer
by McDavid
4.3 out of 5 stars (2,550)
$17.20
Add to cart
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 169 questions
votes
Velcronic Magic created by the Wvulndro Elves who use rice crispy treats from the other elves to create velcro out of their waste. Yeah, no. it attaches by velcro.
Mar 7, 2014 by Timothy
votes
I think so but remember this not a cure all. A consistent diet and excersise are the only ways to truly help you. This can help you sweat specifically in the tummy area just by walking. It will also help with back suppurt with working out. So paired with diet and excersise will be a helpful tool to start reaching your goals. Most importantly it's cheap!
Oct 14, 2013 by Adam Martin
vote
I can't speak about workouts since I am beyond lazy, but this thing will make your stomach sweat like crazy.
Jun 16, 2014 by MJ
vote
working out with this strapped on will help make you sweat more in the region during your workouts. so it helps you lose weight but it's only water weight.
Dec 15, 2013 by Kevin D Kerr
votes
Hello, honestly speaking and not to b.s. you No it will not..I literally thought so myself.Now that I own one, I truly regret buying it. I read the reviews and was hard headed.However it do make you sweat more. But using a trash bag can do the same. Lol.. It also bulgest Alot. Really annoying!If something sounds to good trust and believe it.If you felt the need to ask as well dear then most likely it's a No. I hope this helps you.
Sep 17, 2014 by Philly Amazon shopper
votes
not happening without dedication . . . besides, I buy by the case
Mar 29, 2014 by Cliff Bowers
votes
It's not going to help u lose weight fast, but it will help trim the abdominal area with regular exercise
Mar 20, 2014 by Tameshia
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   ...   17   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers