- Sorry, this item is not available in
- Image not available
- To view this video download Flash Player
|Price:||$15.75 - $800.00|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
(2) As you exercise, your body produces perspiration to cool itself and this perspiration condenses on your skin and builds up heat and discomfort.
(3) Moisture is pulled away from the skin by the wicking ability of HydraVent hDc, so your skin remains cooler and drier, and your body's temperature management system can do its job more effectively.
(4) Once the fabric absorbs the moisture, it is spread rapidly across a broader surface area for faster evaporation, and this evaporation draws heat out of the body.
(5) Finally, when moisture is one molecule thick, HydraVent hDc starts its drying process, allowing for a consistent and rapid moisture transport ability over a long use time.
Hexpad Technology is a patented padding system that permanently bonds dozens of individual athletic pads into fabrics. Because the pads are individually applied, they move with and conform to the body for continuous protection that isn't bulky or restricting. The material is machine washable.
McDavid offers a range of sports medicine products based on protection and support levels. Each level provides soft tissue support through compression, and may promote healing through therapeutic heat.
In 1969, Dr. Robert F. McDavid, operating out of a basement in Bellwood, Illinois, developed what became the first widely used lateral protective knee brace in football. Today, the company manufactures more than 400 products for athletes and active people of all ages, designed to help prevent injury while enhancing performance. The company is the most recommended brand of braces among sports medical professionals, and an industry leader in sports medical products and technical performance athletic wear.
Very lightweight pads. Suitable for minor impacts and falls to protect against "road rash" and bruises.Published 4 days ago by Joseph W.
Fit was perfect, I work in HVAC, on my knees most of the time, these fit so great, are so comfortable, you don't even realize you are wearing them until you take you pants off. Read morePublished 6 days ago by chanski
I bought these for my son after coming home from football practice with bruised elbows. He liked them and they seemed to help. Read morePublished 7 days ago by A Robo
I really like these. I wish they had worked for me. The sizes run small. That was to be expected because I did read that. Read morePublished 10 days ago by E Pierce
I love the knee pads and they work well for my yoga class. BAD SIZING: Based on their own size chart, the Large should have been sufficient (15" circumference knee). Read morePublished 10 days ago by CD
Ran a tough mudder in Tahoe in early 2015 and these knee pads not only preserved my nice compression pants I was the only one in my group without beat up knees afterwards. Read morePublished 11 days ago by Scott S.
If you're looking for a knee pad don't purchase this product. The sizing in not right. It may work for an elbow pad, but definitely not for a knee pad. Read morePublished 11 days ago by Andrea Ducane